- 100% response rate
- Last login about 6 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kuba’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm twenty-four years old and still wonder if I'm still a child or an adult already.
I try to enjoy my life because first of all, I am a dreamer. Perhaps I'm a hedonist?
I don't know ... Is it wrong?
I just am looking for happiness in life. Not a lot I need to be happy - often just a good (or even bad) beer with a good companion. I love talking to people and I love to enjoy the silence. I swim in the sea and walking the mountain trails.
I have no philosophy of life ... but I try to just be good to others. I wish it to myself that everyone tried to be good :)
You can be sure that if I meet while traveling - I'll be smiling and ready to be your good company.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I want to travel with couchsurfing because I want to know not only the place - but also people ... first of all, I want to meet people. When I meet a man - the place where I am is completely different. This place is much better and truer because I see them not only my eyes but through the eyes of this man.
And when you'll be in my area - I wish you could see my city and my region from a different perspective. I am happy to meet with you, I'll give you a bed, and I will show you my world.
I guess you do not surprise if I say that it is interested in:
- Travelling, mountain tourism, backpacking, hitchhiking ... and even "survival" during my adventures! And everything else that is associated with it ...
- I love to eat - love to try local dishes and visit the local pubs or restaurants. When I think about what I could eat in Georgia, Mexico, India or China l then immediately I want to be there. My favorite dish is "pierogi ruskie" (the dumplings)
- I'm fascinated by the painting. I love to look at the paintings of artists and I'm excited about staying with the art. My master is Zdzisław Beksiński, a Polish painter, photographer and sculptor, specializing in the field of dystopian surrealism. He was born in my hometown Sanok, and he is known throughout the world.
- For several months, I am also interested in theater. I am a member of the amateur theater group BWA Sanok. Soon my first show!
- pub crawls
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Polish movies, especially Wojciech Smarzowski
Music: classical / jazz / rock / r'n'b / alternative / punk / hip-hop - all of this!
Books: ... books written by interesting people (Bukowski or Jack Kerouac for example)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
In 2013 I was a volunteer in project of "Noble pack" (literal translation) ... it was about helping people, whole families who don't have money for life.
I helped prepare Christmas gifts for they to make them smile :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I want to learn - about your country and your culture :)
I want to teach you about mine country n culture :)
So ... I just wanna speak with you - get know you, and let you to get know me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In