Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jamie’s full profile. It’s free!
To see as much of Asia as I can while I am overseas
I tend to quiet at first around new people and big crowds, but after I have a great sense of humor and I am always polite.
Travel as much as you can, as often as you can!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I do love traveling via couchsurfing. I've only had fabulous experiences. Additionally, I am now looking to act as host for the first time and subsequent times. :)
I've been with Couchsurfing for a little over a year now. I've couchsurfed once in Edinburgh, Scotland, twice in Chicago, IL (with the same person), and once in Flagstaff, AZ. I've also met a couple awesome people via couchsurfing in Toronto, Canada. These places could not be more different, but I had a great time and met fantastic people in each. I love it.
I love history. I'm always reading a book and, if it isn't fantasy, odds are it's either historical fiction or nonfiction. I also love touring museums and historical sites.
On top of that, I'm a huge fan of both anime and Doctor Who. Plus countless American, BBC, and Japanese shows and movies.
Also a big music fan - of nearly every genre.
In short, I'm 100% nerd and love every second of it.
- historic sites
Music, Movies, and Books
All of the above! I love too many types and varieties of all three to list them.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
In no particular order:
1. I walked to the top and all the way around Clifford's Tower in York. I was shaking when I returned to ground level, but I did it!
2. I saw Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. It was amazing. Wow.
3. Ghost Tour Bus in London!
4. Loch Ness, hunting for Nessie.
5. Castles. All of them I've seen - so far only in England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales. More to come.
6. Teotihuacan - so glad that I climbed to the top of the Pyramid of the Sun. Almost didn't make it. It's beautiful. Everything I saw in Mexico was.
7. Niagara Falls. (Bring a raincoat).
8. Grand Canyon. Yay!
9. New York - It is big.
10. Whale watching in Seattle.
11. Hill of Tara (Ireland) - I was there on the same day they later elected the first High King in over 700 years!
Teach, Learn, Share
I know a couple good recipes I'd be willing to teach. And I've decided to be a lifelong student - even after I graduate college - so I'm up to learn just about anything. :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, France, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United Kingdom, United States