Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jamie’s full profile. It’s free!
I am easy going. I like new things. I always like to stay with a group of friends, share our thoughts and ideas and happy life experiences.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- Met Arun with another girl over lunch (at a "Toilet Theme" restaurant)
- Went to a small Jazz music show with Boaz and another girl at OCT Loft
- Joined a house party at a CSer's house and we set the fireworks which made the security guard crazy...
- Met Matthew and his friend in Macau with another girl and he took us walk around almost all the casinos at Macau island.
Travel, Make friends, Drawing pictures. DIY. Karaok...
Music, Movies, and Books
I like different kinds of music, Pop, Rorck n Roll, New Century...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
The amazing thing is that I get to know couchsurfing. I like this community and the idea that makes pepole to get to know each other more and become friends all over the world. I like travel and I used to work in a travel agency. For me, couchsurfing is much better than join tours which arranged by the travel agency. It's a great way to travel by couchsurfing and I'm going to enjoy it.
Countries I’ve Visited
China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mauritius, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In