Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 23 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jason’s full profile. It’s free!
To be a culture sponge. To see beauty wherever I may be.
Hello! My name is Jason. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area nd I love it here! My last trip was in Norway where I wanted to explore the rugged landscape and urban sceneries.
🇳🇴 Check out my travel video of my Norway trip here: https://youtu.be/47lCAHslR3Y
I travel the world to learn about local customs, photograph great architecture, and learn about histories and traditions. Meeting people and being given the opportunity to be a part of their story is something I truly treasure. We are all connected.
Hope to meet you soon!
Follow my adventures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/ageoftravel/
Thank you. Eskerrik asko. Hvala. Terama kasi. Merci. Muito obrigado. Takk.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
to help provide information to fellow travelers about the San Francisco region particularly in terms of coffeehouses, hangouts, art galleries, distinct neighborhoods, and excellent grub places.
Also here to meet fellow travelers, to share stories, tips, advice- to make the globe that much smaller.
I love art of all types. I'm also magnetized to creative people- always drawn to the act of creation.
- graphic design
- contemporary art
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hiked the Lofoten islands in Norway
celebrated Christmas w/ Berber friends at the Sahara desert in Merzouga
- trekked the Imperial cities of Morocco
- explored the labyrinth of the Fes souks
- reconnected w/ myself on a hike up San Juan de Gaztelugatxe
- homestayed w/ the Akha tribe of Northern Thailand
- crossed the border to Laos by 2-day slow boat
- sailed on a yacht in Hvar
- canyoning down Cetina River in Hadvarje while raining
- walked the walled fortress of Dubrovnik
- had an eargasm to the Sea Organ at Zadar
- got happily lost in Diocletian's Palace in Split
- partied like there’s no tomorrow in Brazil Carnavale in Rio
- appreciated outsider art in Neukoln/Berlin
- jungle-trek Iguazu both on the Brazil & Argentina side
- professed my love for meat & Malbec in Buenos Aires
- pre-sunrise hike up Gunung Batur in Bali
- tried to learn how to surf in San Sebastian (Basque Country)
- tried again to surf in the cocoa coast of Bahia in Itacaré
- ventured to experience the holy place of Montserrat
- did a 10-gallery art run in Art Basel
- oceanside seafood dinner at Uluwatu
- took my grandma to see the Underground River in Palawan :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Germany, Indonesia, Laos, Morocco, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Philippines, United States