Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 6 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jasper’s full profile. It’s free!
welcome at my profile page! Like probably everyone else here, I think travelling is the best way to spend your time. I guess I should have a text here describing myself, but I hate that. You can read my references instead or even better, let's meet!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I used to be a very active couchsurfer. Currently I am participating less, but I still really like the idea. Some of my CS experiences:
- When we couldn't arrange a place to sleep in Brussels through the website, we just started walking around with a cardboard sign on which we wrote 'Couchsurfer reguest?' After 30 minutes walking around a head emerged out of a window, shouting to us that he has a place.
- Getting a spontaneous streetart tour through Paris by our CS host at 2AM in the night.
- Attending many of the amazing CS meetings in Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona and Amsterdam.
- The CS New Years Pancake party in Eindhoven.
- I enjoyed amazing meals which the surfers prepared for me, when I hosted them.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: I am a very mainstream arthouse enthusiastic. I love everything from Stanley Kubrick. I love Once upon a time in the west, The good the bad and the ugly, Black Swann, Pulp Fiction, Jagten, Ghost in the shell, Fargo, and many many many others.
Parov Stelar, dEUS, Muse, Yes, Pink Floyd, Amon Tobin, Ludovico Einaudi, Simeon Ten Holte, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Paul Kalkbrenner, and many many many others
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Standing in front of traffic light next to an Elephant.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can always make a Dutch meal for you.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Netherlands, Spain