Quer Conhecer Pessoas
- Último login há about 2 hours
Registre-se no Couchsurfing para ver o perfil completo de Jasper. É grátis!
welcome at my profile page! I currently re-activated my CS after being inactive for awhile. I am going to travel to Georgia, Armenia, Iran and Dubai this summer (2018), and I hope to have the same great experiences as I had in the past.
I am a software engineer by profession, but an architect by heart. When I am traveling, I am always interested in the local architecture and history. Besides that, I love to experience local culture. Find the best local food, music and bars. I am more of a city person, but I do like hiking as well.
People say I am enthusiastic, positive and extra-vert person ;-). For a more objective description about my personality, I suggest you read my references.
I hope you like my profile and I am looking forward to meet you.
Por que estou no Couchsurfing?
Some experiences during my couchsurfing heydays:
- When we couldn't arrange a place to sleep in Brussels through the website, we just started walking around with a cardboard sign on which we wrote 'Couchsurfer reguest?' After 30 minutes walking around a head emerged out of a window, shouting to us that he has a place.
- Getting a spontaneous streetart tour through Paris by our CS host at 2AM in the night.
- Attending many of the amazing CS meetings in Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona and Amsterdam.
- The CS New Years Pancake party in Eindhoven.
- I enjoyed amazing meals which the surfers prepared for me, when I hosted them.
Músicas, Filmes e Livros
Movies: I am a very mainstream arthouse enthusiastic. I love everything from Stanley Kubrick. I love Once upon a time in the west, The good the bad and the ugly, Black Swann, Pulp Fiction, Jagten, Ghost in the shell, Fargo, and many many many others.
Parov Stelar, dEUS, Muse, Yes, Pink Floyd, Amon Tobin, Ludovico Einaudi, Simeon Ten Holte, The Beatles, The Beach Boys, Paul Kalkbrenner, and many many many others
Uma Coisa Incrível que Eu Fiz
Standing in front of traffic light next to an Elephant.
Ensine, Aprenda, Compartilhe
I can always make a Dutch meal for you.
Países que Visitei
Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Scotland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United States
Países em que Morei
Germany, Netherlands, Spain