Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jason Benny’s full profile. It’s free!
Exploring the beauty of almighty's creation.. :)
All About Me??- A passionate Dancer.. - Loves traveling...- Loves driving... Those experienced knows better.. :) - Loud laughs.. hahahahaha- Short tempered :-( + Emo but trying to control and had been seeing positive changes and still working on it. :-)- Talkative.. Love Sharing stories and funny at times.. - Loves photography and seeks guidance and advises for better shots.. :-)Me.. Jason Benny an Indian Catholic born, bred and works in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Very much family oriented.. Apart from my family.. the next is CS which literally transformed my life. If you want to know the real meaning of traveling, CS is the only way! We often feel strange about meeting new people.. But with CS, fun is what we can have by meeting new people.. Most of the CS gatherings which I joined has proven it! Be it in my own country or when I travel.. CS is there to cheer me up! Also.. CS is a better source to make ourselves secured when traveling especially when we travel alone..
Add me up on facebook!! Jason BennyCreate your badge
Love Yourself! No one can be better than YOU!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
CS Meetup - Gatherings - Activities - Parties - Community Projects - Travels - Friends - Road Tripz - & My Car.
Unforgettable first experience of meeting 5 CSers in one day.
Hosted the first person.Next day, we called few CSers for a little gathering and some of us went for an awesome movie.
Brought 2 of them on road trips around the city. Ended up taking wrong routes and long turns.. LOL. Managed to complete the trips tho..
Hosted by great CSers.
In one sentence -> CS Has literally transformed my lifestyle!!
Hail the founder of this community..
Dance.. Travels.. Musics.. Foods.. Jokes..
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies by Famous Directors, All kind of musics.. Not too slow.. LOL
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. My Mom
4. Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Malacca, Putrajaya, Kota Kinabalu)
5. Singapore River.
7. Vailankanni City in India
8. Buddhist Temples in Penang and Sri Lanka.
9. Makati City and Manila Bay, Philippines.
10. My Puppies and My Rabbit
11. My CAR
12. Great wall of China.
13. HK Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong.
14. Taman Mini Indonesia Indah (TMII), Jakarta.
15. The Pinnacles, Perth.
16. Lovely Kangaroos and Koalas.
17. Swan Valley, Perth.
18. Angkor Wat in Cambodia
19. Mekong River from Vientiane, Laos.
20. The Chaotic Hanoi City, Vietnam.
21. Kawah Putih, Bandung, Indonesia.
22. Ruins of St. Paul, Macau.
23. Nightlife in Bangkok City (Khaosan Road!), Thailand.
24. Amsterdam City!, Netherlands
25. Christ The Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
26. Busiest and Colorful Copacabana Beach, Brazil.
27. Mount Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia.
28. Shwe Dagon Pagoda, Yangon, Myanmar.
29. The Himalayas from Nagarkot, Kathmandu
30. Charminar, Hyderabad, India
31. Gateway of India, Mumbai, India
32. India Gate, New Delhi, India
33. Tower Bridge, London, England
34. St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City
35. Colosseum and Palatine Hill, Rome, Italy
36. Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Soon... TAJ MAHAL!!
Teach, Learn, Share
Anyone as long as I can share, and learn new stuffs.. Everyone has special talents, we will only know when we share or do something!!
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Bangladesh, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, England, France, India, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In