- Last login 4 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ju’s full profile. It’s free!
1. Please, If it's urgent, e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Current Mission: To cherish and contribute to a better world.
3. About Me: Well, I want to help couchsurfers as much as I've been helped every time I travel. I always try to be patient, kind, helpful, cheerful, respectful, confident, reliable and not selfish. I really value free will, cultural differences... I do not drink a lot, I don't smoke and I don't like it at all.
4. Please, Don't forget: CouchSurfing is not about dating. Definitely!
5. Philosophy: Forget not to show love unto strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. (Hebreus 13:2)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
6. How I participate: In love for traveling, as a good couchsurfer, I try my best to use the tools community offers, in all my trips done. I rarely host, because of my hectic routine. I travel a lot but I surf a little, my goal is to have dear people in every city I go by work or leasure, not necessarily a couch. My couchsurfing style boils down to a good conversation, laughs, good food and lots of music.
7. The reason I am here: Now I know that I will never be alone, in all over the world I decide to be at. This is so beautiful! Couchsurfing gives me courage and safety to make me pursue my goals.
CookSomething Meetings, Theme Meetings, Trekking Meetings, JamSessions, etc.
Music, Movies, and Books
Brazilian Music Addicted!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Being a volunteer in Africa was the greatest experience of my life!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach portuguese, english, also about animals and mainly about God.
What I Can Share with Hosts
On weekends, we can also visit the cities nearby.
We can go to parks, bars, museums and restaurants in town.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, England, France, Paraguay, South Africa, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In