Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 20 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jeanette’s full profile. It’s free!
I just moved to San pedro area and I am looking for new people to meet! :)
Hi there! My name is Jeanette, I am an easy-going, fun and cool girl with love for travelling. I love meeting new people, learning new culture and seeing new places. Thats also the reason I am here....I hope I will make some friends here to share opinions, stories or experience and meet in person during my travelling.
I am not good at writing section "About me" but I can put some things I like and do not like so you can make some picture of who I am.
Well, here it goes....
Things I DO like:
- food! (I just love it and it really doesnt matter if it its sweet or salty)
- travelling ( it is a big part of my life and I enjoy every minute of it)
- music (basically all kinds of it, various from pop-rock-rnb-even metal sometimes :D)
- fashion and my own style ( sometimes I try crazy combinations but thats just me)
- writing stories/novels ( I would actually like to release my own book one day....)
- going for walks )
- talking about interesting/new or different subjects (I am always up for a nice conversation I am also a good listener)
things I DO NOT Like:
- mushrooms and raw onion
-liars, fake people and basically anyone who plays it nice with me but talking nasty things behind my back
- stereotype ( it is just killing me)
- when I staighten my hair, go outside and it is raining lol
- waking up too early (although some days I wake up at 6am and can not sleep anymore)
The best way to learn about world and people is to travell and live in different countries
My favorite quote or sayings are:
"Follow your dreams"
"Never give it up"
"God would not give you a dream, if he did not give you the TALENT and ABILITIES to make it come true"
"People too weak to follow their dreams, will always find a way to discourage yours"
"Do not cry because it is over, smile because it happened"
"Positive thoughts bring positive energy and positive energy brings positive results"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I have hosted people while living in New York and back home in Czech republic which was a great and fun experience.
travelling, meeting new people, seeing new places, learning new culture, going for walks, music, movies, shopping, writing stories...basically things in "about me" section
Music, Movies, and Books
Love TV Shows like Two and a half men, Friends, Gossip girl, Buffy the Vampire Slayer (only first 3 seasons though, Desperate Housewifes, Bones, from movies...have too bad memory to remember all good movies I have seen but always like to see a good comedy or a horror movie
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
being able to travel around the world in such a young age
visited 14 states (6.22%)Create your own visited map of The World or Triposo world travel guide for Android
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you Czech :D and share my stories and experience with living in USA, UK and Crete and travelling to random places
I am always open to learn something new
Countries I’ve Visited
Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Egypt, Spain, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Greece, United Kingdom, United States