Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jeanne’s full profile. It’s free!
HELLO WORLD !
- Hello ! My name's Jeanne.
- And I'm Victor.
- A few months ago, we decided to run around the world, to see how life's going out there...
- ... And move around, and kick our asses badly, and have a bit of fun !
- Whatever. So, we're brother and sister, and we'll travel together. For one year. Or more.
- Let's say, at max, for one life.
- Anyway, we'll do it the "root way" : working, camping, woofing,...
- ... And couchsurfing !
- Of course ! We're easy going, independant, quiet when necessary, but we love to chat and discover new people.
- ... And we never decline a drink. Ever.
We both want to be (or at least try) usefull.
On the other side...
"So, who's up for the game ?" (Victor)
"So, who's up for a drink ?" (Jeanne)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Well... We're quite new here !
So, for the time going, we're 100% into our trip's organisation, but we can't wait to meet couchsurfers !
Hmmm... Good question.
- We beat the registration sheet ! And it has been a whole adventure.
- And now, we'll try to familiarize ourselves with this site.
Oh god, too many !
Walking/hiking, playing cards and board games, singing (no, please, NOOOOOO !), reading, travelling (ah ah ah, of course !), eating and drinking, cooking !
Generally speaking, we like having fun, enjoying life and meeting interesting people !
- board games
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Just kidding, reading is a daily occupation : Jorge Amado, Philip Roth, Isaac Asimov, Gille Paris, Isaac Bashevis Singer, Salinger, etc. There too much to list it !
Movies ? Ok... Star Wars (the old ones, new ones never existed !), Das Leben der Anderen, Sin nombre, V for Vendetta, Everyone says I love you, Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios, ...
Music now : rock and pop !
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
diving with sharks in Malaysia, learning crochet work in Guinee Bissau, sailing under storm in Thailand, Croatia, Antilles, walking till death in Canada and the most scary : cycling in Paris.
Standing on the top of a mountain after 12h hours walking, being the king of the world for 2 minutes.
Teach, Learn, Share
We love to teach cards games and to learn new ones !
Jeanne's a wizard with string and needle and Victor's a little geek : computer problem ? There's always a solution.
Oh yeah, we almost forgot : we love food and, therefore, to cook !