Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jennifer’s full profile.
- I love the adventure. I travel a lot and always thirsty to learn new things - new cultur, new language, new cuisine...
- sometimes I can talk and talk and talk when I get warm with a certain subject. But I also really often just prefer to listen to other People what they have to say. It doesn't bother me not to talk, just to listen. That's probably the reason, to be a good listener
- If I don't feel comfortable or if I prefere to have my peace, People would say i am shy. Also in new Situation I put myself mostly in the Background to check if I feel cozy. When it turns out well, I will be extrovert
- Travelling around the world and learn about cultur and mentality
- Eats different dishes from different countries.
- cooking (not always successfull) =) =)
- If my meal was not good, I love to go out having dinner/lunch in a good Restaurant.
- Diving (since yet I have never seen a shark, gosh!
- Hiking (please not too hardcore. I always have very bad muscle soreness. I let you know that I can be in this cas a bit annoying..ouchh
- scuba diving
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: north european movies
Music: Neofolk, Metal, Classic,
Books: literature, novel
Teach, Learn, Share
What I can share:
-I can speak quite a lot of languages but all of them not perfect. Anyway I can teach you in some of them.
-I cook quite often. I love cooking swiss-german-italian-Food. If you want I can give you some good recipe.
What I want to learn:
- Improving my languages
- learn about other cultur
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Belize, Cambodia, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, Guatemala, Hungary, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Finland, Switzerland