Maybe Accepting Guests
- 33% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jhet’s full profile. It’s free!
Love travel adventures and inspire others sharing my wisdom and wonderful experiences when I can, while I can
Passionate. Enjoying the journey and life's adventure so much, this include it's twists and turns.
Spontaneous,free-spirited, love travels, outdoors, love meeting people.
Authored a best selling book (ego filler?) The Tale of Juliet- You Have The Power To Change Your Life - a true story of my life.
Feel free to google me. Check Facebook page and Youtube channel.
A wife, a mother and a world citizen.
Live life purposely and meaningfully.
Life is an adventure, pay it forward
Big dreams do come true.
To thy own self be true. What goes around, comes around.
If you think you can. You can. If you think you can't, you are absolutely right.
Stay true to what makes you happy and what makes you come alive.
When you stop learning, you start dying.
Breath peace, love and joy.
When you feel good, you feel God. God is in each and every one of us.
Contribute. Leave this world a better place.
Leave a legacy.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I love to host like-minded people in my home and hope you will love to host me too - for I really love to travel the world.
I usually introduce myself as jet- as in "jetplane". Traveling is something I never thought I could ever do during my younger years because my family did not have any means...now the sky is the limit. I'm open to exponential possibilities.
CS will even take it to the next level. Yipeeee!!!
My first time couch surfing experience was an adventure of a lifetime in Switzerland. CS hosts had shown me so much love beyond my wildest dreams. Heart warming welcome at it's best including fully trusting me with the key to their flats, super super fantastic.What an amazing concept to connect with like minded, brilliant, open, warm and kind-hearted people.
I introduced my husband in CS and he loved it. We made life time friends.
We reciprocate and pay it forward when we are available. We open our homes to travelers from all over the world, when we are available.
Family, Travel, meeting adventurous people, personal development, singing, dancing, hiking, walking, skiing, beginner snowboarding...inspirational speaking, writing and reading
- outdoor activities
Music, Movies, and Books
Soft rock, jazz, some classic
Social and Business Entrepreneurship, Personal Development books - mostly non-fiction, occasional fiction, new age thinking fiction books with authors like Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra, M. Williamson
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Skydiving 4 weeks after diagnosis of cancer
- HOt coal/fire walk, broken glass, throat breaking arrow and metal bar, nail bed-lying, fire eat - ahhh.
- Two months travel in South America
- 4 days Ciudad Perdita trek in Columbia, Exploring the - Amazon Forest and 7 days Crossing the Amazon River from Manaus, Brazil to Leticia, Colombia
- 34 hour bus ride from Colombia to Caracas, Venezuela,
- Snorkling the Great Barrier Reef
- Grouse Grind in Vancouver, British Colombia Canada, Masai Mara park Kenya, Traveling from North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia, Asia, back to North America all in 6 months ahhhh! Round the World Air, land, Cruise, exhilarating, tiring but thrilling, awesome experience of a lifetime!
- 4days 3 nights trek the Inca Trail to Machupicchu then hiking up Huaynapicchu.
- giving birth to two lovely daughters!
Teach, Learn, Share
Life is an adventure. We are here to learn, love with all your heart, laugh out loud, sing, dance, to contribute and make a difference in the life of others.
Life long learner - a student of life.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Walk along the beach and nature
Life Experiences and Life Lessons
World Travel Adventures
Our home sweet home
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Colombia, Fiji, France, Germany, Guam, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Malaysia, Micronesia, Federated States of, Netherlands, Palestine, Puerto Rico, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Philippines, Yemen