Не принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: about 1 year назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Jilly. Это бесплатно!
Friendly, happy, easy going, passionate about people and the environment. Love nothing more than laughing all night with great people
- I studied Environmental Science in Melbourne, Australia
- Have worked in many different jobs, including in environmental volunteer coordination and support, export marketing for a large wine company, as a nursery hand, and more
- My dream job is in marine conservation
- Currently learning Spanish and working on getting my TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) certificate
- I love cooking and gardening
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Looking to meet like-minded people. Also very keen to be involved in volunteer work in your community, especially in Environment stuff, but happy to put my skills to what ever is needed!
Couch surfed a bit during my last trip through Europe and loved it - met some really lovely people.
I love being outside, on a nice day, with interesting people whilst having an adventure! I also love diving, learning, meeting people, experiencing new things and chatting over wine, beer, tea or coffee :)
I also really enjoy cooking (and eating!) - love trying new food, sharing recipes, and learning new tricks in the kitchen.
- volunteer work
- scuba diving
Музыка, кино и книги
Many and varied!
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Diving with hammerheads, seals, turtles, rays and more in the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
Teach - Conversational English
Learn - To speak Spanish properly, along with anything about any of the infinite things I don't know!
Share - a laugh, a beer, a couch
Где я побывал(-а)
Belgium, Colombia, Ecuador, France, Germany, Indonesia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Где я жил(-а)
Australia, United Kingdom