Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jin’s full profile.
I'm looking for friendly connections with different people regardless of ethnicity, race, and nationality. I always admired platonic relations and connections.
I want to learn different languages, cultures, and every human experience and stories where I can learn and share.
I would love to meet and greet then hangout especially when going to different places that I've never been to all for the sake of finding new friends and connections.
I'm a licensed professional, behaved, friendly, and well-composed. Religious and a faithful believer of God. A true Christian who aspires to walk the same path as Christ himself so you get the idea that I'm a good person. 😊
According to the Myers-Briggs, I am an INTJ if that matters.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm here because it was recommended to me by my friend who has noticed that I always like to talk and chat with random people for hangouts, movies, and food trips. My friend told me that in case I have the time and money to travel, I can use this app to socialize with people and befriend locals for hang outs, friendship, and the like. Of course, some people here can share accommodations while others can simply share awesome hang out spots so I guess this is a good app for me to start once I start travelling and socializing with friendly locals.
In addition, I too should also be a good member of this community by doing thr same thing to others here. So I'd be glad to share my time for hang outs or offer my place if they wish to spend a night if they have no place to sleep at.
I like to learn new things especially language, culture, different opinions, and perspectives.
I also like planting specifically of the euphorbiciae and cactaceae family so yeah a "plantito" in the making. 😁
I am also a movie enthusiast and likes to learn about the field of filming industry because I'm a well rounded motion picture enthusiast who does not only enjoy movies and series but also behind the scenes of how such was ever created.
- working out
- eating out
- talking with people
- quality assurance
- fight sports
Music, Movies, and Books
* J-Pop or anime OST
* Punk Rock
* Sci-Fi (Harry Potter Series, Lord of the Rings and their expansion, etc.
* Horror books (May it be real life horrors like books of exorcism or demonic and witchcraft rituals, etc. Also Clive Barker's Hellraiser novels are a rare find)
Movies: Too many to mention so I'll specify it according to genre
* Horror (top 1)
* Fantasy (top 2)
* Sci-Fi (top 3)
* Suspense and Thriller
* Action and Martial Arts
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
None so far, I mean everything is the usual and typical thing for me.
* I can finish case studies, research projects, and thesis proposal for just overnight
Teach, Learn, Share
* Principles of teaching and education
* Quality Assurance and Improvement
* Conversational Filipino language (Dialects of Tagalog, Bisaya, and Hiligaynon)
* Planting and caring tips
* I wanted to learn foreign languages
* Cultural and Norms differences
* Cooking different meal preparations
* Gym techniques and method
* Fight Sports
* I can share maybe my time
* Companionship and friendship
* Experiences and stories
* Basic life hacks that I've learned 😅
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can help in doing some chores or probably help cook food or buy foods to share (depending on what can be discussed or agreed upon) 😁
Countries I’ve Lived In