Wants to Meet Up
- Last login about 14 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see DaeJin’s full profile. It’s free!
I have been studying interpersonal communication and political communication at graduate school. I love to meet new people and make close relationship with them.
In 2011, I travelled for 6 month using couchsurfing. In that time, I met a lot of people having great kindness and credibility to others. The memory of that day is having a positive impact on me even today. If you have open mind to meet anyone, you can be a friend of mine.
music(including all kinds of beautiful sound like a sound of the waves), playing some musical instrument(drum kit, piano, guitar), reading a book, taking photo, theology, all kinds of communication phenomenon
Music, Movies, and Books
Eat, pray and love, I and thou
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) if you have opportunity to trek ABC(Annapurna Base Camp, Nepal), you should go Jhinu for taking a hot spring bath. You cannot imagine that indescribable feeling.
2) if you travel Denmark, Christiania is most incredible spot to experience freedom. It is village that founded in 1971 by a group of hippies who developed their own rules, independent of the Danish government.
3) if you go to Egypt, you should visit Dahap which is located to the east of Egypt. This place is perfect for snorkel or scuba dive. I can sure you cannot help staying at lest 2 weeks!
4) Everyone knows how beautiful Louvre is. However, someone just miss a night view of there. After dinner, take a time to walk around of Louvre. It is quite romantic.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can play several musical instrument such as drum kit, piano, guitar. If someone love to learn it, i can teach it how to play.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosovo, Macedonia, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In