- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Yenyen’s full profile.
Explore Hsinchu: https://www.travelking.com.tw/eng/tourguide/hsinchu/
Help my kids to borden their horizons via your visiting. My boy is now crazy about soccer/football, so it will be great if you can teach him some tricks. Please also spare some time sharing your story, country or reading kids books.
Cultural and Language Exchange
For the safety reason, we now don't put many photos on the webpage; however, if you want to know more details about my family before you stay in my apartment, just ask me. We would be happy to answer you any question.
My 12-year-old daughter is now learning the piano and viola, while my 10-year-old son loves Lego and Pokemon and is crazy about football. My husband is an engineer. Currently, I am on the training of Mandarin teaching. I love travelling, having been to Europe(Germany, Holland, Austria, Italy, Czech Republic), Australia, U.S.A, Canada, Bali, Cambodia, Palau Japan, Singapore and so on. If you want to stay in Hsinchu and have some deep cultural understanding, I hope my family have the chance to host you.
1.Please take off the shoes while entering my house.
2. No food in the room. Please have food on the dinning table only.
3. Be sure to take a shower at night before going to bed. This is one of our cultures, please respect it.
4. If possible, please stay two nights and spend one dinner time with us. You are welcome to cook your hometown food. Kids love to explore the world via your hometown food.
5. We do couch surfing for kids, so please spare some time with kids. We can play board games together or you can read my kids English books. You are welcome to teach us your language via easy chants or lullabies.
6. We try our best to offer you a comfortable place to stay. We sincerely want to have interaction with you. Please spend some time sharing your culture, language or food with us.
7. Currently, we can only offer you a sofa and a fan for your stay. We also have an air- mattress if you want. My boy loves polar bears a lot. To save them from being extinct, we don't turn on the air-conditioner.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Meet the local people and get involved in the real life.
basketball, swimming, yoga，running, biking.. My family are into sports. If possible, we can play sports together.
- language exchange
Music, Movies, and Books
A Peaceful Warrior
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Have my life journey via couch surfing.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Culture, food and sports
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Palau, Scotland, Singapore, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Taiwan, United States