Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see JoAnna’s full profile. It’s free!
- I'm 25 years old.
- I LOVE meeting new people and making new friends.
- My friends say that I talk A LOT, but I am also a great listener. I love hearing about people's life stories and I am a very empathetic person.
- I have traveled abroad before, and I loved it. I love experiencing other cultures and those memories shape my everyday life.
- I am a total nerd. I love to read, listen to music, and watch movies. If you are apart of a fandom, let's bond over it! :)
- I am literally open-minded and an open book. You can ask me anything and I won't be offended and will answer you truthfully.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
- I want to meet people from other walks of life and hear their stories.
- I want to host people and give them a good experience in America, and in the South.
- I want to experience a local's perspective while traveling.
- I want to travel as much as possible! :)
- music festivals
- board games
- reading books
- making friends
- having fun
- gender equality
Music, Movies, and Books
MUSIC: I love pretty much everything from The Fray to Avenged Sevenfold, from Miranda Lambert to Chance the Rapper, from Kaleo to Lil Wayne.
- Generally I like Pop, Rock, or Rap. I only listen to Country occasionally.
MOVIES: I love pretty much everything from Harry Potter to Marvel superhero movies; from Pulp Fiction to Beauty and the Beast; from Juno to Star Trek.
BOOKS: I mostly enjoy YA fiction.
- My top 5 series in order are: (1) Harry Potter, (2) The Hunger Games, (3) the Tearling Trilogy, (4) the Graceling Trilogy, and (5) the Inheritance Saga.
- I take book suggestions very seriously, so hit me with them! :)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I've worked the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Fest every year for the past 5 years. There is nothing better than being on The Farm with 90,000 hippies radiating positivity, peave, love, and good vibes.
- I attended President Obama's first inauguration. Regardless of your political views, witnessing an inauguration is amazing history!
- I was the first person from my family to attend University. It was a huge accomplishment and I hope to use it by making the world a better place.
- I backpacked Europe for 2 months alone.
Teach, Learn, Share
“For what it’s worth … it’s never too late, or in my case too early, to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit. Start whenever you want. You can change or stay the same. There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start all over again.” - Eric Roth
"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale
"The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable; they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed." - Ernest Hemingway
"Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life." - Robin Sharma
What I Can Share with Hosts
Stories, friendship, harmony, and trust.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Bahamas, Belize, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Honduras, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, Netherlands, Scotland, Spain
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, United States