Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 3 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Joaquim’s full profile. It’s free!
Trying to get a solution to buy a second life, one won't be enough to conqueer the whole world (crazy laugh ahahaaaa)
Born and raised in Paris, I graduated three years ago in Denmark and decided to move in South America for a year.
I came back in july 2010 and I've finished my time my studies. Now i'm working as a project manager in a school (never figured out how to explain it).
My last 4 years were spent in the couch surfing spirit : mixing people, exchange culture, spending time on discovering and learning the maximum from foreign cultures such as the customs and the languages.
I don t really know when this utopia's gonna end.
Right now I don't really thing about that, I m just living the everyday life.
Just living the everyday life, experimenting and discovering is my blood, my brain and my bones..
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I'm trying to share my experiences of travel and helping poor tourist to get even more lost in the parisians streets I know pretty well !
- Olinda, Lucas Van Der Ploeg - 2 days
- Vitoria, Thiago Fernandes - 3 days
- Belo Horizonte, Ceça - 15 days !
- Florianopolis, Maycon - 2 days
- Rio de Janeiro, Bruno - 2 days
- Montevideo, Paola - 3 days
- Montevideo, Alejandro - 2 days
- Ricardo, Mendoza - 6 days
- Lukas, Dortmund and Koln - +10 days
- Daniel, Frieburg - 2 days
- Rudolf, Vienne - 1 day
- Joris, Brussels - 1 day
- Monika, Poland. 2 Days
- Carine, Hong Kong. 1 day
- Lukas and Ceci. Germany and Chile. 6 days
- Raul, Uruguay. 3 days
- Ana and Ju, Brazil. 3 days
- Léa, France. 1 day
- Fred, United States. 3 days
- Gleb, Russia, 3 days
- Ashley, China, 3 days
In a lot of things, really :
And more and more..
Music, Movies, and Books
-City of God
-The king of New York
-ALL of Tarantino - Sam Mendes - Michael Mann's movies*
-ALL Michel AZANAVISIUS movies
Music : Electronic, Hip-Hop and all and all..
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Brazil, let s say that my first 4 months are already pretty fucked up crazy
- Crazy floods in Buenos Aires (good swimming experience)
- Volunteer help for the Chilian earthquake
Teach, Learn, Share
Just share my experiences and learn from the people I'll meet over my travels or in my hometown.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Senegal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Brazil, Chile, Denmark, France