- 75% response rate
- Last login about 1 hour ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Johannes’s full profile. It’s free!
My hometown is located at the german-dutch border.
Since october 2009, I am living and studying in Frankfurt an der Oder, which is located directly at the german-polish border.
Be a traveller, not a tourist
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Had some cool experience and really want to spend my time with some locals.
travel, running, literature, architecture, eastern europe, journalism, politics.
And I admit: german beer and polish wodka.
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
I like classic literature ( Goethe, Schiller) and Erich- Maria Remarque.
My favourite movies/ TV shows are Gattaca, Star Wars, The Simpsons and all movies by Martin Scorcese.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
-Fantastic Daytrips with low cost airlines to Liverpool, Basel, Copenhagen.
- Shortly arrested by ukrainian police due to missing passport.
- Roadtrip through eastern europe with my best friends
- Spent two nights with two african people in the terminal of Madrid Airport.
- celebrated New Year in New York City
- and many things I cannot remember now
Teach, Learn, Share
1. The german language^^
2. Basics of the legal system ( not as boring as it sounds^^)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In