Not Accepting Guests
- Last login over 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Johannes’s full profile. It’s free!
Meet great people, learn spanish and go kitesurfing in South America
I am a very easy going person who loves to travel and meet great people and enjoy life.
People, going out, traveling, kitesurfing, snowboarding, basketball, diving, exceptional experiences, online marketing
Music, Movies, and Books
Jack Johnson, Röyksopp, Paul Kalkbrenner, Sublime and lots more...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Sitting in a open car (without a switched off engine) one meter away from a Lion eating an Impala in Zambia and beeing scared as hell
- Travelling down the Aare on a rubber boat in Switzerland on a fantastic summers day with good friends and lots of beer.
- Every kiteboarding session in crystal clear & warm water in the Philippines
- Spending a great night out with childhood friends after travelling for a long time.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Malawi, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Zambia
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Germany, Philippines, South Africa, United States