Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julian’s full profile. It’s free!
Live, reflect, grow, evolve
Hey I'm Julz, I'm on this site because it brings people together. I like to live the 'free life' and this site helps us to do that. Traveling for me is about meeting the locals, experiencing the culture, making this world feel like the small place it is. I guess I'm an environmentalist, anarchist, global change kinda person. I like to bend the walls of my reality through psychedelics and I think all drugs should be legal. I strongly believe we need revolution to bring change to our social & economical systems and food creation/distribution.
I love life
If you lose something, don't look for it and you'll find much more
A critically optimistic dreamer
Life's better in a hammock
"Kein mensch ist illegal"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1) Demelza Hall, New Zealand
2) Camiille Fages, France
3) Torgeir Holmen, Norway
4) Aleksandra Libor - Germany
1) Suus Baraka - The Hague, Netherlands
2) Asya Shevchouk - Rotterdam, Netherlands
3) Wim Matthijs - Antwerp, Belgium
4) kriekerman - Brussels, Belgium
5) Yoshi Dooms - Gent, Belgium
6) Jorre Vanhemmens - Gent, Belgium
7) Jorien Saelens - Gent, Belgium
8) Sarah Van Ruyskensvelde - Gent, Belgium
9) Siebe Visser - Utrecht, Netherlands
10) Peter-Paul Vossepoel - Nijmegen, Netherlands
11) Aleksandra Libor - Duesseldorf, Germany
12) Judith Franke - Hannover, Germany
13) Chris Baumann - Berlin, Germany
14) Carnovasch - Vienna, Austria15) Michal Muransky - Bratislava, Slovakia
16) Andras Nagy - Budapest, Hungary
17) Orsolva Kiss - Pecs, Hungary
18) ISPEAKTOSTRANGERS - Ney York City, USA
19) Little Flower Collective - Rochester, USA
20) Lise Capet - Boston, USA
21) Julia Hilevych - Nijmegen, Netherlands
22) Otto Dostál - Brno, Czech Republic
23) Emiliano Onorati - Barcelona, Spain
24) François Carnoy - Tangier, Morocco
25) Mohammed Lmodir - Rissani, Morocco
26) Ekaterina Volkova - Rome, Italy
27) AGOODPLACETOSTAY - Glasgow, Scotland
28) Hinako Sakuraoka - Duesseldorf, Germany
Fixing bikes, riding bikes, festivals, psychedelics, outside, sustainability, community, gardening, walking, coffee, cooking, juggling, knitting, reading, meeting new people, conversation, falling asleep, acrobatics, sun, water, adventures, rainbows.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like all music that lacks commercial appeal.. New stuff like trance, techno, dub and old stuff like chill rock, 50's & 60's stuff and world.Movies: Enter the void, Candy, Into the Wild, The Science of Sleep, Wally, The Holly Mountain, My dinner with Andre.. Memorable books would be Marching Powder, The power of now, On the road, One Flew over the Kookoo's Nest and George Orwell 1984. Currently reading The Way of the Shaman by Harner
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Europe cycledelic bike adventure from Holland to Montenegro (Through: Belgium, Germany, Check Republic, Austria, Slovakia & Croatia). I've blogged pictures here: joolzee.tumblr.com.Following a crazy French guy to Albania after people told us not to visit. Albania turned out to be a standout, would recommend highly..
A 20 month travel adventure.. I'm home now, we'll see how long..
Teach, Learn, Share
From my travels in central and northern Australia I can share some stories & customs from the Indigenous Australians back home.
I also learnt how to juggel of a travelling hippy clown, so if I can pass on gift that would make me very happy..
I like learning about the culture in your country too, or a few words of the language.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Montenegro, Netherlands, Philippines, Portugal, Slovakia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In