Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jordan’s full profile. It’s free!
Hey! I'm Jordan, a developer/designer from Eastbourne, UK. I'm also a student at Nottingham University.
I'm new to this, so I don't have many references yet... but I have some good Airbnb feedback if that's okay :D
I love East Asia, and spent 6 weeks in Shanghai studying Mandarin a couple years ago. Away from the fog, I'm in Tokyo from now until late 2017!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To couchsurf! I can't host now since I'm on the go, but I don't mind in the future.
And obviously making friends - I love languages and travelling, and if you're political we'll probably talk all night! :)
Music, Movies, and Books
I love new music of any genre, and I mean that genuinely.
* Becky Hill, Björk, GIRLI, M.O., The xx, UKF D&B...
* Amy Winehouse, Eternal, Jorja Smith, Ray Blk...
* Biffy Clyro, Linkin Park, Muse, Pendulum...
* 2NE1, BTS, Da-iCE, G.E.M., Wednesday Campanella...
* Hardkiss, Kazaky, Max Barskih, Sergei Lazarev, Ziyoda...
If you like some of these artists, say hello now. :D
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Well not much... I'm in my twenties, what do you expect?
But I was given a private showing of an art exhibition in Suzhou by the curator. That was cool.
Teach, Learn, Share
* I speak 'standard' UK English
* I know French quite well
* I can do basic Mandarin, and am learning Japanese.
* I can read/write Hangul and Cyrillic too!
I'm a web/software developer and designer, so if you need any coding help or advice, I'm up for that.
I can also make an omelette and do katsu curry from scratch!
What I Can Share with Hosts
Basically a lot of talking. I'm open-minded, very political and some consider me good company :) Always up for going anywhere!
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, China, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Macao, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Turkey
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Hong Kong, United Kingdom