Nimmt keine Gäste auf
- Letzte Anmeldung vor 21 days
Registriere dich bei Couchsurfing, um das komplette Profil von Jordan zu sehen. Es ist kostenlos!
I saved up money while retrofitting my Prius to be the optimal stealth travel/living vessel, quit my job, got a Y pass for showers/gym, and have been bouncing all over the US while working on passion video projects and sleeping in my micro house.
I'm creative, silly, and logical. If you like Sam Harris or Tim Ferriss, we should friend up.
I like making things, especially when they involve a camera or tools. An ideal weekend involves travel, music, and dancing. In regard to sports or athletics, I like doing, not watching. I'm into music festivals and environments that breed strange creative expression.
Warum ich bei Couchsurfing bin
I've found that the the best way to experience a new place is often through the eyes of a friendly local.
- film making
- alternative lifestyles
- alternative living
Musik, Filme und Bücher
- Top Films: Children of Men, Adaptation, & Memento.
- TV: Master of None, Breaking Bad, Workaholics, Game of Thrones.
- Podcasts: I enjoy podcasts that change and enrich the way I see both myself and the world. TED Radio Hour, Waking Up With Sam Harris, & The Tim Ferriss Show.
- Music: I can like a song of any genre if it strokes me the right way, but here is a small sampling of my taste - BORNS, Major Lazer, Youth Lagoon, Why?, Silver Jews, Arcade Fire, Chad Vangaalen, The Good Life, Baths, The Unicorns, jj, Make Believe, Kurt Vile, Kanye, Kendrick, Drake, Kygo.
- Books: 4 Hour Work Week, High Fidelity. I really envy avid book readers, but I mostly read internet articles, and I hate that about myself.
- Food: Thai & Indian at the top spice level, sushi, Gyros, and dank sandwiches. I dig flavor and texture diversity in a single bite. But If necessary I could get by in life with beans and rice covered in hot sauce.
Lehren, lernen, teilen
I can teach photography and videography techniques.
Was ich mit Gastgebern teilen kann
Länder, die ich besucht habe
Bahamas, Canada, Cuba, Mexico