Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login almost 3 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Jozsef’s full profile.
- I am 26 years old, I am German, grew up in Leipzig. I have lived for 2 years abroad in the Westcoast of the U.S. (Portland, OR and Washington STATE & Los Angeles)
- and after my studies I decided to live in Prague (since October 2012)
- some adjectives which describe myself: friendly, funny, polite young man ;), mature, and mostly reasonably
- calm, but dont worry about it I can be also crazy and obnoxious once I feel comfortable enough ;)
-open-minded like everyone else on here appears to be open-minded ;) - although i gotta admit now that i think about it i am not that open-minded when it comes to any form of racism, but everything else is cool ;)
- love all different kind of cultures
- overall, i am pretty chill and laid-back, and easy going
Life is not about finding yourself, but creating yourself.
In the blink of an eye everything can change. So forgive often and love with all your heart. You may never know when you may not have that chance again.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
so far i only used cs as a traveller
So far I stayed with 3 different couchsurfers
- looking forward to make my first one
- my hostmom told me about this 5 years ago, I think its time to give it a try;)
- my cs experiences so far were of course very nice, I enjoyed it, but I have been only 3 times so far
- photography, cooking, nature, healthy lifestyle, reading, swimming, hiking, outdoor stuff, surfing (not the couches), sailing, cycling sports, martial arts, basketball ... yada-yada-yada
- outdoor activities
- martial arts
Music, Movies, and Books
- from Into the West to Into the Wild pretty much everything, just kidding there are many great movies out there which I have watched, but I dont remember all of them (but one I rememeber which I watched lately was Peaceful Warrior)
- I enjoy many different kinds of music, the latest musician i just found by accident is amos lee "keep it loose, keep it tight" . just a magical song
- but please dont just judge me by those few informations, there is so much more to it!!
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
ask and i am sure i will tell ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Czech Republic, Germany, United States