Возможно, принимает гостей
- Последний раз на сайте: about 1 year назад
Зарегистрируйтесь на Couchsurfing, чтобы увидеть полный профиль пользователя Juan. Это бесплатно!
Be Positive and Optimist
The kind of person that enjoy simple things in life, that always wants to be close to its loved ones, very passionate about rock n roll and sharing my days with the person that envolves all above, my wife.
Что привело меня на Couchsurfing
Just Try it ! Give it the chance to share our home, knowledge, experiences, ideas, friendship, and cultures with this community. However, for those inexperienced, uneducated, and selfish persons just looking to exploit something "free" this is no the place.
I would love to do it a bit easier for you, so let me pointed out what I see and how I live CS.
1) Me and my wife care a lot about our home and all the stuff in it.
2) We couchsurf because We do love a free place to stay, but most of all We have met a lot of interesting and great people whom We now call friends and who have introduced us to things in their city that We probably would never have found on my own. We want to meet people whom We can connect with and build a life long friendship. Or a short term friendship where we enjoy each other´s company and learn a little something more about this world while exchanging stories and laughing.
3) We also, participate in the CS meetings wherever we are, even when we travel, so this is a good opportunity to feel like to be at home with some good friends, but sometimes We had found that some people use this activities as a dating resource which distortion the essence of CS.
4) We host because We want to pay forward the kindness We´ve received, but also to meet people and make more friends around the world.
DEAR COUCHSURFERS (PLEASE READ): We will definitely reject copy and paste requests!! We also don´t accept people who does not have a profile filled out or a profile picture. And when We mean profile filed out, your profile should reflect who you are and not just one liners (ex. I like to run and hike. I am a funny person.)
We don´t do last minute requests (less than 3 days). So if you want to stay at our place, send us a real request. Give us 2 or 3 reasons why you want to know us and share time with us. WE ARE NOT A FREE HOSTEL!!
COUCHSURFERS POR FAVOR LEER: Definitivamente rechazaremos las solicitudes de copiar y pegar. También rechazaremos la gente que no tiene un perfíl lleno ni una foto. Un perfíl lleno debería representar quién eres. Cosas como "Me gustar hacer senderismos. Soy una persona graciosa" no es suficiente.
No aceptamos las solicitudes de último minuto (menos de 3 días). Si quieres estar en nuestra casa, envía una solicitud de verdad. Por favor, danos 2 o 3 razones por qué quieres conocernos y compartir tiempo con nosotros. NO SOMOS UN HOSTAL GRATIS!!
Music (Bands), concerts, travelling, culture, diving, discovering new places, eating all food posible while travelling, photography.
- scuba diving
Музыка, кино и книги
Full 80´s and 90´s Alternative Rock. Sorry, I´m stocked on GRUNGE!
Классная вещь, которую я сделал(-а)
Eurotrip on my own! for around 1.5 months.
With my wife, did the North India Trip for 25 days and it was Incredible.
Учу, учусь, делюсь опытом и информацией
I'm able to Teach Spanish and guitar lessons
Где я побывал(-а)
Aruba, Austria, Belgium, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Chile, Colombia, Curaçao, Czech Republic, England, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Norway, Peru, Russian Federation, Scotland, Slovakia, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State, Wales
Где я жил(-а)
Colombia, United Kingdom