Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 5 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juan Pablo’s full profile.
Juan is a really curious person.
He's a designer from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
He really enjoy taking photos sometimes (or maybe most of the time).
He can't plan (almost) anything in his life he just let the things happen.
He's Libra that's the reason of his obsession to get everything balanced.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
He have met some nice people from here :)
Photography, nature, travelling, movies, music, slackline, snowboard, surf, cooking, hiking, guitar, yoga, hitchiking, life, society, art
- rock climbing
Music, Movies, and Books
He thinks is impossible to mention all.
Everykind of music, he really like to share and listen new music.
Same with books and movies, he likes a lot of kinds.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Lived in Buenos Aires
- Lived in the Peruvian Amazon Jungle
- Walk up to Choquequirao when was pretty hidden gem (Perú)
- Lived in New Zealand in a Van and travel 25.000 km in it.
- Survive in Tokyo and travel japan with almost no money
- Shimanami Kaido by bike.
- Lived in Australia and travel 40.000km in it.
- Trekked in Nepal around 500kms in 60 days
- Trekked Tree high passes in Nepal over 5000mt.
- Bought and rode a motorcycle through India and Nepal for +10.000 km in 11 months
- Crossed from Japan to Europe by land through Russia hitchhiking and by train
- Climbed Mt. Fuji off-season.
- Left home 7 years ago, lived, worked, traveled, camped and hiked all over the place.
- Realized that it was ONE amazing thing but i wrote several :)
- hitchhiked from Budapest to Iran
Teach, Learn, Share
He's open to any kind of new experiences, he want to learn lot of skills and languages. He can share some slackline balance time.
What I Can Share with Hosts
He can share his stories (not all of them don't worry), a good meal and good times/vibes.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Chile, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Nepal, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Ukraine, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In
Argentina, Australia, India, Japan, New Zealand, Norway