- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Judith’s full profile. It’s free!
They will tell you
1. I am a focused person.
2. Dedicated and committed to what I do.
3. Do my work to the fullest as in free to work anywhere any time.
4. Works with very minimal supervision.
I hate idling and likes keeping myself busy doing some productive things all the time.
I also like socializing but after delivering.
Successes is my mission, I hate disappointments so so much.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1.When I was in Kampala uganda and went to some interior part in then some man attacked me with no good reason that I hit his bicycle and I did not even see the bicycle next to me, I was wondering why he was confronting me until some men whom I did not know came to my rescue! hee! it was astonishing. imagine being a guest in a town and then you are being attacked.
2. When I traveled then I was robbed everything I had including cash and I was in the middle of strangers and it was late in the night! that was more worse but then God always have an upper hand to his people, I was rescued by good Samaritans.
3. When I met one who proposed for me I shrink ed, I was like what ?
Countries I’ve Visited
Countries I’ve Lived In