Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login 7 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Julia’s full profile.
i'm a smile spammer :)
mother of two: Nika and Luka
i'm always planning at least three journeys and i have a full bag with other ideas, too. i'm vegetarian, i like creativity and improvisation, i don't like to be too serious and I'm not religious (in a common way). trying to go the way of inner smiling :)
to this moment my children are the best experience that happened (and is happening))) to me in my life. from journeys it was the trip to Baikal lake, kayaking on lake Pihlajavesi in Eastern Finland and a youth project in Malta.
smile and move further!
dear guys, CS is for me not a chat, not a dating portal and not an analogue of Facebook. it has a certain purpose regarding travelling. please, don't bother me, if you feel lonely or if you just looking for a girl to chat.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I'm convinced that not all things in the world are measurable - we should do something just to change our world to a better place. or to put oneself into a challenge. or just for fun))
as you see, i have quite different interests - I'm curious person and I'm always eager to widen my circle of interests.
- classical music
- folk music
- tai chi
- fantasy books
- modern dance
Music, Movies, and Books
classical music, ethno, jazz, Russian rock, music of the Middleage and Baroque.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- giving birth to a human being is definitely the most thrilling experience!
- watching stars in winter sky before sleeping on ice of a frozen lake in a tent... meteors are falling and the snow is sparkling around me
- feeling the warmth of wawe-smoothed granite under my feet, smelling pine thus and listening to the voice of lake
- sleeping in a snow shelter in foothills of the Polar Ural at -30° C and carrying 25 kg baggage in sledge tied to my waist
- jump with a wing from 1500m height
- swimming in Baltic Sea on 1st January (well, more bathing than swimming, but still - refreshing)))
What I Can Share with Hosts
cook together, bake a cake, play board games, play jew's harp (Maultrommel / варган), write creative texts, do something weird and beautiful))
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Russian Federation, Scotland, Ukraine