- Last login 9 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Morice’s full profile. It’s free!
find myself, be myself and stick to it
Hello fellow travelers! The name's Morice and I live by myself with my 36year old parrot! I used to be a pirate that traveled a lot but i'm now more sedentary! I like to travel in my mine through my guests' stories! My friends would say i'm open minded and wise. I appreciate meeting people from all different horizon in order to understand better the world i live in!
Dream like you'll never die, live like you'll die tomorow!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I try to host travelers when i can, i talk to friends about cs!
1. i crashed at Georgia and Sven's place several times
2. i stayed in Lia's family for one month
3.crashed at Bertrand's place with Sebi
4. i surfed Mathias' couch for 2 nights and met his girlfriend Nicole and his roommate Nico
5. i stayed at Sabine's place in Bern in Switzerland
6. i stayed with Lia and Andi at Sven's place in Brussels for 2 wonderful days
7. i stayed at Gunter's place in Leuven and met Joris there.
8. i surfed Cathelijn'place for one night in Maastricht with Lia and Andi
9. hosted Felix from germany in Montreal
10. Stayed many times at Marie's place in Montreal
11.Showed around Montreal to Alex from Ottawa
12. hosted Amy Jo from california at my grandmother's place in St-jerome for one night
13. hosted Carolina from Munich for 3 days in Montreal
movies, sports cars, music, politics, guitar, snowboard, humour, chocolate, learning new languages,
Music, Movies, and Books
Lots of stuff including Chomsky, Alan Moore, Bernard werber. Death metal, punk rock,
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
the birth of my daughter!!! the concert of the Wise guys in cologne... 70 000 people attending an a capeala concert wich was a new guiness world record
seeing my daughter after 9 months fighting with her mother screaming DADDY and jumping in my arms as soon as she saw me!
Teach, Learn, Share
i can teach you lot of useful stuff like how to tune your guitar without a tuner, how to fix basic stuff with cars ( i could teach lot more but you need to take a course for these), how to spin pizza dough. i wanna learn everything i can but mainly stuff related to languages, i'de like to improve my german and spanish and eventually italian and russian. sharing ugh?... well i guess musical taste could be a good start to share with people, but i'de also like to share about my culture, yours, etc...
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, France, Netherlands, Switzerland, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In