- 95% response rate
- Last login about 7 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kabir’s full profile.
I travel an average of 8Months a Year, Digital Nomad from India 🇮🇳
Budget Traveller who often splurges 💰 lol
I’m mostly on the road, so sometimes i myself might need a host in a city and on the next day I can host people at my workplace as I work for Hotels, Hostels & Resorts ( 360° Virtual Tour Photography )
Instagram - KBIIIR
Travel Plan 2023
📍 Bangladesh 🇧🇩 12 March to 20 March
📍Thailand 22 March to 20 April
📍 Laos🇱🇦 20 April to 18 May
📍Thailand 🇹🇭 18th May - 9th June
📍Phu Quoc 🇻🇳 12th June to 28th June
📍 Indonesia 🇮🇩 29th June onwards for 1 Month
📍 India 🇮🇳 14 July - 24th September
📍 Oman 🇴🇲 24th September - 6th October
📍 Dubai 🇦🇪 6&7th October
📍Egypt 🇪🇬 8th October for 1 Month
📍 Jordan 🇯🇴 6th November Onwards to 18 Nov.
📍 India - Nov 18 till 29th Dec 🇮🇳
Travel Plan 2024
📍2nd Jan onwards - Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbeikistan, Tajikistan
📍Feb - Central Asia continued or Balkans
While sending a couch request try to mention the secret code mentioned in MY HOME section.
Please don’t send random Friend Request’s if we do not know each other or Random Hi Hello messages without any purpose.
IG - KBIIIR
• The Dream is to visit 30 countries extensively before i turn 30
• Belief - Always TRY TO GIVE MORE THAN YOU GET
- I truly believe Couchsurfing is not meant for everyone & not everyone should be using it. It surely should not be a way to get free Accomodation/Meals. One should always try to give more than they get that’s when this community would grow organically. It’s not like you’ve paid for CS Subscription, it makes you Entitled for free stuff.
• As a Guest - Always try to spend time with the host, exchange culture, make/buy them a meal, Share Knowledge, hacks or stories or do whatever you think as per the situation to give back as nothing should come free in life, if it does it’s not worth it.
Note - I am solely here to find / meet like minded people that can exchange travel tips / stories & friendship or people that seek my guidance or inputs on travel or life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
• To explore new cities, countries & meet people from all walks of life & create lifetime bonds with people around the world.
• Couchsurfing is about the whole experience you have with a local than just a free place to crash in. To know about their culture, perspective, and how they actually live.
• To get the 1st hand information from the natives and travellers about different places & cultures.
• Long-Term Solo Traveling often makes you lonely. CS is one amazing way to have people around, build deep connections all around the world.
Music, Movies, and Books
Music - I am a music fanatic, always prefer having it on, in backdrop
Movies - I watch movies after strenuous workdays to relax.
Books - The Road teaches me more than any book ever would.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Many but always looking more.
Teach, Learn, Share
• Teach - Cooking Healthy Yet Tasty Food, Exceptionally amazing travel hacks and applications which I actually used sell to my clients as a travel consultant.
• Learn - New Cultures & basic greetings of different languages
• Share - My Travel Experiences, Modern Indian 🇮🇳 Culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
• I can make them delicious Indian Food or take them out for food.
• Tell them some amazing low-key travel Apps
• Tell them about Indian culture & language
• Make them a customised digital portrait if i am staying with them for a longer duration
• Get them something from Duty Free Store
Countries I’ve Visited
Bangladesh, Cambodia, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Laos, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In