Maybe Accepting Guests
- 83% response rate
- Last login about 8 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kabir’s full profile.
24 Male - Proud Indian 🇮🇳
(FULLY VACCINATED WITH BOTH DOSES OF COVISHIELD )
• Brand/Company Logos & Logo Animation (Graphic Designing)
• Management of a Globetrotter’s PR, IG, Media Publications & Collaborations.
• E-Invitation for Weddings and complete Wedding Graphics, Snapchat & Instagram Lenses/filters
Instagram - Kbiiir
Snapchat - i_kabir96
| The Dream is to visit 30 countries extensively before i turn 30 |
• Always give more than you get
• [Also to let everyone here know that I am solely here to find / meet like minded people that can exchange travel tips / stories & friendship or people that seek my guidance or inputs on travel or life . You can expect the same from me as well]
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To Explore new cities & meet new People.
To create lifetime bonds with people around the world.
Couchsurfing is about the whole experience you have with a local than just a free place to crash in. It is about their culture, perspective, and how they actually live and information the locals have about nearby places to visit,eat and activities around.
- graphic design
- indian food
- working out
- table tennis
- budget travel
- indian culture
- food lover
- logo design
Music, Movies, and Books
English - Coldplay, Weeknd, Rob Bailey & Hustle Standard, Akon, Akcent, Pitbull, Don Toliver,
Hindi - Pratik Kuhad, Atif Aslam, Lifafa, Bilz & Kashif, Lucky Ali, Uzair Jaswal, Ritviz, Ali Zafar, Jal the Band.
Punjabi - Imran Khan, Diljit Dosanjh, Rabbi Shergil
Nepali - Sajjan Raj Vaidya
| Movies |
Shutter Island, Money Heist, Don’t Breathe, Suits, How i met your Mother (HIMYM), Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind, Room, The Pursuit of Happiness, Train to Busan, The Call, Hush, Chemical Hearts, Forest Gump, The Terminal, Into the Wild, The Revenant, The Platform, Crazy Rich Asians etc.
| Books |
I’ve never read an entire book in my life.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Jet Ski & Fly Boarding inspite of being aqua-phobic.
Get back here after 2 years i’d have many more amazing things, just wishing covid to end!
Teach, Learn, Share
Teach - Cooking Healthy Yet Tasty Food, Exceptionally amazing travel hacks and applications which I actually sell to my clients as a travel consultant.
Learn - New Cultures & basics of languages
Share - My Travel Experiences, Modern Indian 🇮🇳 Culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
My Food,Good time,Loopholes for Traveling on a Budget, Souvenirs from my City & Country,
Countries I’ve Visited
Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In