- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kabir’s full profile.
Please don’t send random Friend Request’s if we do not know each other or Random Hi Hello messages without any purpose.
Hello/Hola/Namaskar/Bonjour/Sat SriAkal/ Ni Hao/zur Holle Couchsurfers
Instagram - KBIIIR
Snapchat - i_kabir96
Work - I create Virtual Tours for Hotels, Hostels & Resorts
• The Dream is to visit 30 countries extensively before i turn 30
• Always give more than you get 😊
Note - I am solely here to find / meet like minded people that can exchange travel tips / stories & friendship or people that seek my guidance or inputs on travel or life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
• To explore new cities, countries & meet people from all walks of life & create lifetime bonds with people around the world.
• Couchsurfing is about the whole experience you have with a local than just a free place to crash in. To know about their culture, perspective, and how they actually live.
• To get the 1st hand information from the natives and travellers.
- graphic design
- indian food
- working out
- table tennis
- language exchange
- budget travel
- language learning
- talking with people
- indian culture
- food lover
- talking about life
- talking to strangers
- logo design
- love to meet new people
Music, Movies, and Books
• Coldplay, Pratik Kuhad, Local Train etc.
I also like Bengali and Nepali songs although I don’t understand a word.
• Suspense Thriller, Rom-Com, English Drama
• I’ve read only 1 small book given by my CS Host -
Wander List by Raj Shekar Iyer
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Jet Ski, Fly Boarding & Kayaking inspite of being aqua-phobic in Dubai UAE 🇦🇪
2) Been on a long ass trek with complete strangers in Karnataka India 🇮🇳
3) Took mud bath amidst a jungle on a full moon night in Auroville. 🌌
4) Bathed a few cows at a Vegan Forest 🐮
5) Slept on a beach for a Night in Pondicherry. 🏝😴
7) Fired more than 2 dozen rounds of SLR and basic .22mm rifles during my NCC Camps in Pachmarhi, Jabalpur etc. 🔫
8) Stayed in army camps & cantonment areas along with army soldiers during college for quite a few NCC Camps in Jabalpur, India 🇮🇳
9) Lost my apartment keys in Lucerne Lake in Switzerland🇨🇭so my friend had to dive into an icy cold water to take it out.
10) Camped overnight after a long ass trek at Pidurangala Rock where I almost was about to give up on life in Dark but made it to the summit somehow in 🇱🇰⛺️
11) Hitchhiked in remote parts of 🇹🇭
12) Trekked all the 10 Waterfalls one after the other at Secret Waterfall, Rishikesh. 👣
Get back here after 2 years i’d have many more amazing things on this list.
Teach, Learn, Share
• Teach - Cooking Healthy Yet Tasty Food, Exceptionally amazing travel hacks and applications which I actually sell to my clients as a travel consultant.
• Learn - New Cultures & basics of different languages
• Share - My Travel Experiences, Modern Indian 🇮🇳 Culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
• I can make them delicious Indian Food
• Let them know amazing low-key travel Apps
• Tell them about Indian culture & language
• Get them a Digital Portrait if i am staying with them for longer duration
• Take them out for Lunch/Dinner/Drinks
• Get them something from Duty Free Store or anything in particular they want from India.
Countries I’ve Visited
Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In