- 100% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kabir’s full profile.
>>>> Please don’t send random Friend Request’s if we do not know each other or Random Hi Hello messages without any purpose.<<<<<
Instagram - KBIIIR
Snapchat - i_kabir96
Work - Freelance Travel, Restaurant & Marketing Consultant, Graphic Design, Animation and Wedding E-Invites
• The Dream is to visit 30 countries extensively before i turn 30
• Always give more than you get
• Fully Vaccinated with both Doses of Oxford Astrazeneca aka Covishield on 6th May 2021
Note - I am solely here to find / meet like minded people that can exchange travel tips / stories & friendship or people that seek my guidance or inputs on travel or life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
• To explore new cities, countries & meet people from all walks of life & create lifetime bonds with people around the world.
• Couchsurfing is about the whole experience you have with a local than just a free place to crash in. To know about their culture, perspective, and how they actually live.
• To get the 1st hand information from the natives and travellers.
- graphic design
- indian food
- working out
- table tennis
- language exchange
- budget travel
- language learning
- talking with people
- indian culture
- food lover
- talking about life
- talking to strangers
- logo design
- love to meet new people
Music, Movies, and Books
• Coldplay, Pratik Kuhad, Local Train etc.
I also like Bengali and Nepali songs although I don’t understand a word.
• Suspense Thriller, Rom-Com, English Drama
• I’ve never read an entire book in my life.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1) Jet Ski, Fly Boarding & Kayaking inspite of being aqua-phobic.
2) Been on a long ass trek with complete strangers.
3) Took mud bath amidst a jungle on a full moon night.
4) Bathed a few cows
5) Slept on a beach for a Night.
Get back here after 2 years i’d have many more amazing things on this list.
Teach, Learn, Share
• Teach - Cooking Healthy Yet Tasty Food, Exceptionally amazing travel hacks and applications which I actually sell to my clients as a travel consultant.
• Learn - New Cultures & basics of different languages
• Share - My Travel Experiences, Modern Indian 🇮🇳 Culture.
What I Can Share with Hosts
• I can make them delicious Indian Food
• Let them know amazing low-key travel Apps
• Tell them about Indian culture & language
• Digital Portrait of them if i am staying with them for more days.
• Take them out for Lunch/Dinner/Drinks
Countries I’ve Visited
Singapore, Switzerland, Thailand, United Arab Emirates
Countries I’ve Lived In