Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 2 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kalpesch’s full profile. It’s free!
Happiness is only real, when shared...So, my mission is to share and give and get happiness.
Energetic, social, crazy (depends on ambience), funny, supportive, globetrotter, studious during day and party animal from evenings, mediocre cook...That's what I think I'm...But, it's also important, what the people think about me. And for that, please check the references...I have few, as I'm new (on CS)...
I have traveled to
visited 23 states (10.2%)Create your own visited map of The World or another interesting project
*Keep your eyes wide open if you want to dream
*Mann meh Danam ke Nami Danam
*Maturity is not when we start speaking big things. It is when we start understanding the small things.
* Apologising does not always mean that you are wrong, sometime it mean that you value your relationship more than your ego.
* Zuerst ignorieren sie dich, dann lachen sie über dich, dann bekämpfen sie dich und dann gewinnst du.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have hosted people in my German and The Netherlands house. And, I have been hosted in many european countries (and China).
I was very active in CS meetings in The Netherlands.
Join meditation group, cooking group, weekly meetings, TED Talk, Young Entrepreneur meet.
Studying (previously), exploring new places, talking, cooking, dancing, partying, walking under silent moonlight, spending quality time during dinner with someone....
- emergency services
- road trips
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies and Music-diverse choice.
Books-textiles (study), economic and financial, spiritual...Seems quite boring choice to most (I know from my friends), but I'm not a reader instead I'm talker. I talk with people who read rest kind of books...They teach me, and I learn from them...
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Border Police Scrutiny, when I lost my passport in Romania during my east Europe road trip.
2. Hitchhiking experience: A German train drove me (just me) to the next stop train stop at 4 am. (Long story)
3. Stuck in Seville, when somehow all my Bank accounts didnt work. (Crazy Bank policies)
4. Me and my Moroccan friend were in shock to hear in air-plane that its -32 degrees in Poland (Krakow), somehow forgot to check the weather. we were freeze to death. Of course, we are thankful to Polish vodka.
5. Prostitute (in China) was the only person on the street, who could speak English and help me to find the way to my hotel.
Many more from my 3 Euro-Road trips...And, the list goes on & on...
Teach, Learn, Share
The answer is too long. In short, from every person, I try to learn, what I wish.
And, I do think that I'm made of everyone I know.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Germany, India, Netherlands