Maybe Accepting Guests
- 100% response rate
- Last login about 2 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lukas’s full profile.
Pretty relaxed usually. Might tell bad jokes. When travelling, I like to be spontaneous, go to random places, explore. German living in Finland.
"In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." - Douglas Adams
SOME THINGS ABOUT HOSTING
- If you send me a request, to show that you have read my profile, please link me some kind of music =). It can be anything, something you like or something that's on your mind at the moment. I'm open to all styles.
- This should be obvious, but as it doesn't seem to be for some people: If you would like to bring other people than just yourself to stay over, link their couchsurfing profile(s) in the request, or at least write something about them. I am interested in who is coming :)
- If you send me a request earlier than 1-2 weeks before you arrive, I probably won't know if I have time to host. You can of course still do it, and I will probably reply with "Maybe" :P
- I preferably host people for 1-3 nights, possibly longer if we get along well.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting and surfing
Heard about it first at a "Primitive Survival" camp in Finland (3 weeks of living like in the Stone Age.) in 2010.
Spent the night after the camp at a Couchsurfers place, that's how I heard about the website.
- A cappella music / singing. Making music!
- Travelling - seeing new places, meeting people.
- Video Games - making those is my job. I'm interested in most things creativity-driven!
- video games
- a cappella
Music, Movies, and Books
Band: Van Canto
Movie: 1, 2, 3. I'm not good at watching movies.
Book: Douglas Adams - Last Chance to See
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Moving to Finland ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
- Travel stories
- Maybe some music?
- Bad Jokes
...And i can do the dishes ^^
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Finland, Germany, United Kingdom