- 7% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ada’s full profile. It’s free!
I am a warden of a Chinese secondary school which subervented by government. Sometime I would like to host volunteer for meeting our kids , so you can consider if you feel suitable to help teenagers.
A) If you like to be OUR volunteer:
1. you can share your talent, including playing music, dancing or teach our teens any form of art.
2. or give a small presentation what's special about your country.
3. or running some interesting class for small group.
4. or painting to decorate our place ... any help that we do appreciate.
B) I sometimes host people at my own roof top apartment if I can available . There has every stuffs that you need for independent living, like toilet, kitchen, freezer and wifi ...etc.
WHAT WE CAN offer u as return?
We provide u comfy accommodation, meals, laundry, internet ... of course our warmth heart. If I have spare time would be pleasure to take u hang around.
***Be alert, I really dislike dirty guy and lazy person and night life lover.
1. You have to pay or buy me a new one if u break anything in my place.
2. Please prepare to pay WHAT YOU COST in resturant if you like to join.
3. As a volunteer in the dormitory, that we will provide u 4 meals a day ; if u come to my apartment, please prepare your food and better to bring your sleeping bag for my convenient.
*** If possible, u can bring some candy for the students, it is NOT a must, but sure not for me.
4. Don't ask be a volunteer just because you need accommodation, pls be sincere to everyone. Not use kind people for your travel.
It has truely happened that I asked some guys leave my place immediately ,it was really upset me.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1. I host volunteers in our students dormitory. Or,
2. I will host travelers on my own. Howerver, I am not prefer to host a freeloader or person who only just surf and never host, so don't ask, pls.
I like to surf if somebody who like to meet and chat. and keep the place alway clean, pls.
I love adventure and did it at my earlier 15. I love to experience different culture, specially pay attention on their value, and way of living ... etc. Then I love different kind of music, gardening, hiking, art and meet new friends.
- historic sites
Music, Movies, and Books
I like any kind of music, except heavy metal , oh, no :P
I like reading but prefer Chinese version.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have being gotten a lot of weird n amasing things of my life, so it is difficult to choose ONE, many places were so beautiful and special,like Machupicchu in Peru, Masai Mara in Kenya, the big fall of Iguassu in Argentina, mountains in Pakinstan ... full of special experience who won't believe. Would like to talk once we can meet in the future.
Really long time ago, I myself went to hike alone at a mountain in Nepal for 2 weeks alone, only use with a poor hand-writing map, a sleeping bag in my backpack. There has no guesthouse anywhere, so I slept with very kind village locals. It might be the most memorable experience of me in life.
Another is, I were travelling alone in S.A. at 1995 for 8 months. Met and saw a lot of wonderful scenery,desert, lakes, big water-falls, historical sites and many unexplanation places of Peru and Bolivia. I have been stolen in bus, robbied by a group criminals with guns on bus, also nearly being kidnapped ... btw, I still survive!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach some simple Chinese, cooking, share our culture and history, and all my funny hosting and travelling stories.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can help for cooking or can help anything in house.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Hong Kong