Maybe Accepting Guests
- 33% response rate
- Last login about 14 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Ada’s full profile. It’s free!
know different people and culture.
I am a warden of a Chinese secondary school which subervented by government and 100% non-profit making. We have more than 100 lovely kids from 12 - 18 here. I host volunteers for facilitating them to know other culture or create something fun.
I am honest and fun but not crazy, with very straight forward personality.
A) If you like to be OUR volunteer:
1. you can share your talent, including playing music, dancing or teach our teens any form of art.
2. or give a small presentation what's special about your country.
3. or running some interesting class for small group.
4. or painting to decorate our place ... any help that we do appreciate.
B) I sometimes host people at my own roof top apartment if I can available . There has every stuffs that you need for independent living, like toilet, kitchen, freezer and wifi ...etc.
WHAT WE CAN offer u as return?
We provide u comfy accommodation, meals, laundry, internet ... of course our warmth heart. If I have spare time would be pleasure to take u hang around.
Sometimes I host my own if you the right one. I live at a village of YUEN LONG. My couch is an independent roof top apartment, has private shower, kitchen stuffs, internet, mattresses ... etc, actually it is big enough to host 4 people together, then you live independent, pls serve yourself with appropriate manner and keep the place clean.
***Be alert, I really dislike dirty guy and lazy person, will ask you leave my place without hesitation if you live like a street sleeper then I don't like to host only nightlife lover.
Pls be alert:
1. You have to pay or buy me a new one if u break anything in my place.
2. Please prepare to pay WHAT YOU COST in resturant if you like to join.
3. As a volunteer in the dormitory, that we will provide u 4 meals a day ; if u come to my apartment, please prepare your food and better to bring your sleeping bag for my convenient.
4. If possible, please bring me a small souvenir for memory (a cheap one but don't give me some rubbish ^-^) if you stay at my apartment. It is defintely not a MUST but from your heart!
*** As a volunteer, u can bring some candy for the students, also it is NOT a must, but sure not for me.
5. Don't ask be a volunteer just because you need accommodation, pls be sincere to everyone. Not use kind people for your travel.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I host volunteer in our school our dormitory. Or, I will host someone who like to host travelers back. Usually I am not prefer to host a freeloader. Try to contribute something as what you can afford, for example, cooking, farming or cleaning. I am looking for someone who can teach me doing a small organic farm at my roof top.
I like to surf too if somebody who like to meet and chat.
I love adventure and did it at my earlier 15 teenage. I love to experience different culture, specially pay attention on their value, and way of living ... etc. BeSiDes, I really love different kind of music, gardening, hiking, art and meet new friends.
Music, Movies, and Books
I like any kind of music.
I like reading but prefer Chinese version.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I have being gotten a lot of weird n amasing things of my life, so it is difficult to choose ONE, many places were so beautiful and special,like Machupicchu in Peru, Masai Mara in Kenya, the big fall of Iguassu in Argentina, mountains in Pakinstan ...; many weird experience who won't believe, such like I met ghost a few times in my life. Yes, I am insane.
I were proud of myself to hike alone at a mountain in Nepal for 2 weeks alone with a poor hand-writing map, a sleeping bag in my backpack. There has no guesthouse anywhere, so I slept with very kind village locals. It might be the most memorable experience of me in life.
Another is, I were travelling alone in S.A. at 1995 for 8 months. Met and saw a lot of wonderful scenery,desert, lakes, big water-falls, historical sites and many unexplanation places of Peru and Bolivia. I have been stolen in bus, robbied by a group criminals with guns on bus, also nearly being kidnapped ... btw, I still survive!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach some simple Chinese, cooking, share our culture and history, and all my funny hosting and travelling stories.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can help for cooking or can help anything in house.
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Chile, China, Egypt, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mauritius, Nepal, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Romania, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, Hong Kong