Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 22 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kaya-Kaya’s full profile. It’s free!
make borsch, not war!
I m from south of Russia, but lived 10 years in St. Petersbourg, 1 year in Moscow and 3 in Paris. Now I living in Barcelona.
Im kind of artist - I make art-objects, hand-made dolls and toys (you can see some in fotos here), but my main job is to writing, editing, translating, creating all text- and conception-stuff for advertising etc.
My favourite way to spend time is to get lost in foreign cities without map and meet interesting people.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
At the moment you can stay in our appartments in Volgodonsk (its small city in the south of Russia). Now my mum will host you, she is amazing artist and likes idea of couchsurfing very much.
And I can join your walking in Barcelona or give advice about places i v been.
I surf in Morocco, Spain, south of France, Holland, Hungary, Germany, Mexico - everybody was so nice and interesting! I hope to see you, guys, again, but in my house!
and I hosted people in all cities I use to live: Paris, St Petersbourg, Moscow and Volgodonsk (if you wish to discover deep wild Russia - it is the place where to go!)
people, places, travelling, cultures, art, cartoons, dolls, street-art, creativity, interesting movies, music, pinpong, surf, bicycle, sailboats, acroyoga, cooking
now I want to test myself in cartoons, to make one funny story with my dolls and make trip around the world
I like to ride bycicle in night cities - its absolutely diffirent mood that during the day
I realy like to cook, specialy russian food.
- emergency services
Music, Movies, and Books
I like to listen favorite music of my new friends - its opening new names and moods: electronic, dream-pop, lounge, rock etc.
I prefer alternative movies with good idea and interesting actors.
I have big list of movies which will be good to see and now I have projector at home, so if you will stay in my place you should be ready to sleep next room to cinema (sometimes I invite few friends)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
there are so so many amazing moments!
- swam in the night Black sea with glowing plankton - its like you swim in the deep starry sky, magic!
- have seen polar lights in the north of Russia (after hot russian hamam and jumping to fresh snow)
- took shower with real elephant in Goa - I think it most kind animal at the planet!
- lost myself in Egypt, Cairo, near pyramids and I was lucky not to be stolen to catacombs and eaten ))
- spent one night in police office in St Petersbourg and one in parisien police for the stuped reasons haha)
- have been under the Paris in the real catacombs.
- crossed Maroc alone.
- made hitchhikking more then 5000 km and gonna do it again.
- bitten by baby-racoon
- swam 4 times in the river with crocodiles and get out fully complet
- have seen black-magic ritual
- get totaly burned in the pyramid of Sun in Teotīhuacan
- felt down in channels in Holland 2 times, one from bycicle
- lost my airplane 1 time
and many many things more
all the moments are different and amazing!
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you how to drink vodka and have lighthead in the morning, how to play balalayka, dance with bears and speak dirty russian
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Russian Federation, Spain, Ukraine
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Mexico, Russian Federation, Spain