Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login 9 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Sebastian’s full profile. It’s free!
i love to know new People and share expierencies, my mission on this earth i did not find yet, but im waiting for it
hello my name is sebastian, I have 29 years old, I consider myself a very happy person and friendly whit lots of friends and eager to meet people who want to share their experiences in different parts of the world.
I dont have any philosophy i think, im just try to be good with me and the others, and try to enjoy this life, just that.
Laugh everyday is a good philosophy i think.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Well i have a lot of friends in this comunity, the doors of my flat are always open for surfers!!!
Surfing, hosting, meeting people. Hosted in Santiago:
1. Marat Safiullin. - Russia (March 2011- 3 nights)
2. Paulien Kalff-Baarssen. - Holland (April 2011 - 1 night)
3. Tobias Saparautzki. - Germany (April 2011 - 7 nights)
4. Joanna Syrocki. - Poland (June 2011 - 6 nights)
5. Grace Mcloed. - Australia (July 2011 - 7 nights)
6. Soren Ronge. - Austria (July 2011 - 12 nights)
7. Pedro Oliveira. - Portugal (September 2011 - October 2011)
8. Grace Mcloed. - Australia (October 2011 - November 2011)
9. Yvonne Klughardt. - Germany (November 2011 - 2 Nights)
10. Pedro Pito Mendes. - Portugal (November 2011 - December 2011)
11. Julie Perez. - France (November 2011 - 3 nights)
12. Mariusz Kowalczyk. - Poland (November 2011 - 12 nights)
13. Francisco Correa. - Portugal (December 2011 - 1 night)
14. Gwénaëlle Ménez. - France (December 2011 - 4 nights)
15. Pomme van de Weerd. - Holland (December 2011 - January 2012)
16. Lyonne Eunhye Lee. - South Korea (December 2011 - January 2012)
17. Janni K. - Finland (January 2012 - 4 nights)
18. Grace Mcloed. - Australia (January 2012 - February 2012)
19. Silvia Romero. - Spain (March 2012 - 8 nights)
1. Jose Luis Arraño. - Chile, Pichilemu (March 2011 - 3 nights ; April 2011 - 3 nights ; May 2011 - 3 nights ; September 2011 - 3 nights)
2. Familia Seguel Albornoz. - Chile, Puerto Natales (Nov 2011 - 1 Night)
3. Anna-Marie Scroggins. - New Zealand, Auckland (Oct 2012 - 3 Nights)
4. Daydream.Believer. - Thailand, Bangkok(Feb 2013 - 4 Nights)
5. Lina Liu. - England, London(Nov 2013 - 4 Nights)
6. Tit y Kloe. - France, Lyon(Dec 2013 - 4 Nights)
7. Soren Ronge. - Austria, Innsbruck(Dec 2013 - 8 Nights)
hanging out with friends, cooking, watching movies.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Cafe de Flore[CAN-2012], Incendies[CAN-2011],
Le Concert[RUS-2011], NO[CHL-2012] and also a lot of others movies, i love to see movies it doesnt matther where their are, meanwhile are interesting or funny its ok.
Music: Well in this area a cant not lie, im a rock kind of Guy, in all their expression, from classic rock like Jimmy or Led Zepellin or something more progresive and mystic like Pink Floyd, even the 80 are great for me, Iron maiden blow my mind, i had my years in long hair and black t-shirts, so i like the heavy and more powerfull kind 's of metal "\m/"... but also like the music from the 90's "early 90's" Nirvana, Mother Love Bone, Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, TOOL... and this is actually what i most listen to, im back to my roots i think.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Your eyes canot believe what their are watching when you are in Patagonia, its so big and beutifull, you fell so little in this world, its amazing.
Myanmar is a very especial country, its true when some travellers say the place stop in time, its shocking to see big cities like Yangon or Mandalay, full of people and monks, all mixed in a big street market.
Teach, Learn, Share
visited 16 states (7.11%)Create your own visited map of The World or another interesting project
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Germany, Italy, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, Chile, New Zealand