- 15% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kenny’s full profile.
I am honest, truthful, friendly, generous, easy going, opend minded and hospitality. Currently i am working at a Oil &and Gas company at city center (opposite Notre Dame Cathedral). I have studio apartment at 11 th floor in Ho Chi Minh City, where is distance 11 km from Notre Dame Cathedral. You can access to City center by public bus near the building from 6am to 20:00pm or going to work with me by my motorbike. I will drop you at Notre Dame Cathedral every morning when i go to work ( i work from Mon - Fri). I love having more friend, therefore i can host you at my apartment, i can share you my bedroom, free meals, free wifi, everything in my ability.
Something you need to know
- I only accept to host 1 surfer due to my bed surface is just enough for 1 guest.
you can stay with me max 3 days.
- My house is small, so you are required to share bed with me. I will go to bed before 11:30pm, so you are requested to sleep at this time. My bed room has air conditioning and very clean, fresh air.
- I prefer hosting Guest on weekend, i am off Saturday and Sunday so that i will have more times to take care you, cooking for you and hang out with you.
- However, if you stay with me on weekdays, you have to leave house with me by motorbike to City center at 7am when i go to work ( i will drop you at Notre Dame Cathedral every morning on weekdays). At 5pm i will finish work, you come to my office and i can take you home or You can go home later by bus or grab motorbike.
i am free in evening, so we can hang out, exchange culture.. or i will prepare dinner for you at my house or we can eat at local restaurant near by.
- My house is far from city center, by bus or motorbike will be 30 mins.
- I hate dirty and untidy. Please keep my house clean, tidy and shower before going to bed.
- I will take care you as my special guest when you stay at my house. However, you are requested to follow my house rule.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
I am living alone in a nice small apartment , therefore i would like welcome friends to my house. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE FRIENDS.
Music, Movies, and Books
I love piano, classical or jazz music. When having stress i usually go swimming, gym or drinking beer to release stress.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Cooking for my guests.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share you my experience in life, travel and in works. Beside i can share you Vietnam culture and history.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can share you Vietnam cultures and cook delicious meals for you.
Countries I’ve Visited
Canada, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Japan, Singapore, Viet Nam