Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 11 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kenza’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying Life ! Meeting people, discovering the world, wildlife and Natural landscape....always a good reason to travel further and further
I'm easy going, I like to spend time having good conversation, I like to laugh and take the bright side of anything.
Dream it ....AND do it :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I welcome travelers in Paris when I'm home and my spare room is available
I travel quit a lot myself and I like to travel off the beaten track as much as possible
My first experience was in USA (Montana and Oregon), it was amazing!
I believe that it is the best way to meet local people and to learn more about the culture.
- Observing Nature, landscapes, wildlife
- Learn form others cultures (philosophy of life, The popular wisdom, the local traditional knowledge)
- Cooking !
- Danse, Brasilian danse (samba de gafiera, Forro)
- hata yoga, yogi way of life and thinking
- Going to work by bicycle
- track and field
Music, Movies, and Books
- All books about personal extreme experience (travel all over the world...)
- Reading foreign novels (China, Caribean, Brasil, Arabic..)
- pop and world music
- brasilian music (samba, pagode, sertanejo etc)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
An elephant family in Burkina Faso (west Africa), I was so worried because they are wild and unpredictable for me...
And Baobabs trees...
Teach, Learn, Share
Cooking morrocan or french food
Sharing some simple Yoga practice, breathing properly and thinking positive
Nutrition and balanced diet in general
Wine & cheese (& bread of course !)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Canada, Denmark, England, French Guiana, Germany, Greece, Indonesia, Mali, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Tanzania, Turkey, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, France, Indonesia, Morocco, Réunion