Not Accepting Guests
- 80% response rate
- Last login 1 day ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kenza’s full profile. It’s free!
Enjoying Life ! Meeting people, discovering the world, wildlife and Natural landscape....always a good reason to travel further and further
I'm easy going, I like to spend time having good conversation, I like to laugh and take the bright side of anything.
Dream it ....AND do it :)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Every new experience give me such happiness!
My first experience in USA (Montana and Oregon) was very amazing!
I believe that it is the best way to meet local people and learn more about the culture.
- Observing Nature, landscapes, wildlife
- Learn form others cultures (philosophy of life, The popular wisdom, the local traditional knowledge)
- Cooking !
- Danse ! Brasilian danse (samba de gafiera, Forro)
- Going to work by bicycle
Music, Movies, and Books
- All books about personal extreme experience (travel all over the world...)
- Reading foreign novels (China, Caribean, Brasil, Arabic..)
- pop and world music
- brasilian music (samba, pagode, sertanejo etc)
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
An elephant family in Burkina Faso (west Africa), I was so worried because they are wild and unpredictable for me...
And Baobabs trees...
Teach, Learn, Share
Cooking morrocan or french food
Share some simple Yoga practice
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Canada, French Guiana, Indonesia, Mali, Tanzania, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
France, Indonesia, Morocco, Réunion