- Last login about 9 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kevin’s full profile. It’s free!
- if you want to stay with me, check out the groups i'm a member of. if youre fine with that, send me a CS request. (i would prefer if you were a member of those groups too)
ABOUT MY PLACE
- simple apartment, a decent place to sleep and leave your luggage
- at nishieifuku station (on the inokashira line), 8 minutes walk. this station is 15minutes away from shibuya station.
- no beds, just a futon in a shared room (like most homes in japan)
- in the winter, there's a heater (better have a jacket). in the summer, there's a fan (better have skimpy clothes)
- shampoo, soap available
HOW TO GET HERE
-via narita airport:
first you can:
1. exchange your foreign currency to japanese yen
2. buy a wifi sim card
3. get some tourist maps
then ask information which bus stop has the narita sky access bus going to tokyo station. you pay 1000yen cash when you board the bus. the bus has only 2 stops. tokyo station (first stop) and ginza station. after 1 hour get off at tokyo station. straight ahead you will see tokyo station. just follow the other travelers and cross the street. look for the yamanote (green circle) line, buy a ticket going to shibuya station (takes about 25mins.)
-via haneda airport:
you can exchange your foreign currency to japanese yen and buy a wifi sim card, then go to the trains bout for shinagawa station. from shinagawa, change to the yamanote line to go to shibuya station.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
to meet like-minded individuals!
KARAOKE! onsen/jimjjilbang, shopping, touring people around
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
having visited the spectacular maldives!
Teach, Learn, Share
those from a different background than mine - basically everybody!
What I Can Share with Hosts
my place, my time, my sense of humor :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, China, Georgia, Guam, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Russian Federation, Serbia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In