Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 41 minutes ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kheper’s full profile. It’s free!
I'm mostly a quirky, talkative, philosophically minded artist sort of person. I LOVE creativity; art, music, poetry, writing. Muses are always appreciated :) I have a lot of different interests and can hold a conversation on most subjects. I try to enjoy the small moments of beauty and mystery in life.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1) meet interesting people
2) new, unanticipated experiences
3) i enjoy free places to stay
4) i enjoy art making and love when a host/guest wants to model for me
How I spend most of my time...
- play guitar and sing
- art whenever possible, but I need more models!!! (expect me to ask you to model :)
- writing, mostly poetry
- long, deep conversations
- drink tea
- eat food
- random adventures
- making games
- shaman practices; spirit journey, meditation, fortune telling, energy work, etc
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
This is a silly question everything around us is amazing! But one of my recent favorites.... Sky burial on the Tibetan plateau.
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach any of my interests and always want to learn whatever I can. Many of my guests and hosts always call me teacher, I'm not sure this is a good thing...
And I love to share and give :)
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can play you a song :)
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Laos, Mexico, Morocco, Poland, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
China, United States