Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 18 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kím’s full profile. It’s free!
books, party, brocolli, design, 35mm film, ryanair discount vouchers, food, sunshine and beaches.
- study abroad
- analog photography
Music, Movies, and Books
Im open for everything but i listen mainly experimental electronic music
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
This is a huge list but i keep it short.
- My erasmus exchange in Budapest
- 1 month couchsurfing in spain and portugal with 2 friends, where we met the best people ever.
- The moment i tried to avoid that my flatmate stole the famous manneke pis sculpture in Brussels.
- I also tamed the tiger on the central station of Oslo, Norway
- My trip to Groefnia.
Teach, Learn, Share
Meet people and become the kind of person you want to meet.
What I Can Share with Hosts
Dutch songs. Would be nice if you can share some cooking skills with me and my flatmate because we are both not so creative in the kitchen.
We also have a palmtree his name is Nigel.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In
Germany, Hungary, Netherlands