Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 22 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Klaudia’s full profile. It’s free!
I love freedom, puppies, sunflowers and Nutella. I hate following the rules. I don't take any bullshit and I enjoy true, honest conversations.
I can be stubborn and impatient but so far its given me more good than bad so I guess I'm gonna stay like this:) I have lots of empathy and I can give a lot to the people who deserve it. I value my friends, family, good coffee and a good concert. I don't like wearing shoes and being around crowds, my natural habitat is nature. On a good day I can jump around with happiness, on a bad one i lock myself in a room with my music.
I studied geography and tourism which opened my world for traveling. Besides that I love dancing until dawn, singing when no one is watching, chatting for hours and trying new things. But most of all, I love to be happy. Traveling and meeting people from completely different environments helped me not only in getting to know myself but most of all appreciating what I have, other people and finding out how little you need to be truly happy :)
After around 1,5 a year of traveling from Poland to Australia overland I'm settled in Melbourne for some time and I'm absolutely loving it! It's great to have 'home' again and to enjoy what this amazing city has to offer.
P.S. If you like hitchhiking stories I've got a blog who I'm constantly trying to improve so you can check it out and leave a review ;)
My blog: www.wabisabiwagabonds.wordpress.com
"Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Because I love people. Learning from them and sharing with them my vision of travelling. So far I've been mostly a surfer but I'm planning to host a lot as well to repay for all the hospitality I've experienced :)
- music, music, music
- cycling, swimming
- hula hooping
Music, Movies, and Books
- MUSIC: The Doors, Hilight tribe, Janis Joplin, The Beatles, Aerosmith, Skrillex, Alanis Morisette, John Mayer, Eddie Vedder, Gramatik, Massive Attack, Michael Jackson, Deep forest, Djemdi, Masaladosa, Parov Stellar, Shpongle, Ace Ventura, Vini Vici and many more...
My beloved Polish bands: Myslovitz, Hey, Dzem, Brodka, Edyta Bartosiewicz, Coma, Chylinska, Jelonek, Tomek Makowiecki
- BOOKS: Gone with the wind, Johnathan Livingston seagull, the Godfather, One flew over a cuckoo's best, 1984, Harry Potter, On the road, The Little prince, The Secret Garden, Desert Flower
- MOVIES: Forrest gump, Lion King, The Intouchables, Kill Bill, Django Unchained, Into the wild, Wild at heart, Shutter island, Blow, Dances with wolves, Cast away, The Beach, Apocalypto, Alice in Wonderland, the Lone Ranger, Chocolat
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- hitchhiking in Pakistani Karakoram mountains, trying to avoid chasing us army officers...
Teach, Learn, Share
I can share with you my philosophy of life, love for music, my definition of happiness and if you want I can take you to the wildest dancing marathon you've ever had ;)
What I Can Share with Hosts
If my positive energy and inner charm are not enough, I can teach you Polish, Spanish and basic steps of salsa. I offer my help with anything at home as well: cleaning dishes (I'm a master!), cooking (maybe something Polish?) , I can be quite multitasking ;)
Countries I’ve Visited
Australia, Austria, Bulgaria, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Poland, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States