Wants to Meet Up
- Last login over 8 years ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Claire’s full profile. It’s free!
Trying to profit from amazing places and people :)
after nearly one year down under and I'm back in Paris to make you visit that city or go for few beers!
I'm a 25 years old, easy-going and open-minded girl... I'm living in Paris since 3 years and I'm working since 1 year on the organisation of exhibitions. Before and after my studies I spent 2 years leaving on a ski resort during the winter and a sea-side resort during the summer and I had a really great time during this period in an international environment... I like to profit of the things that the place where I live offers me and I easily adapt myself to new environments...
Profiting a maximum of the life and being aware of instants of simple happiness !
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
Just once, the first time, it was in Stockholm and my host was awesome :)
- Spending time with my friends, going out for dinners with them or having a drink in a pub or a cosy bar
- Going to concerts and festivals (rock/indie music)
- Profit to the nature during the weekend: walking on a beach, on a forest, skiing...
- Travelling... I want to travel more and more.. get a good job to travel the world !
- pub crawls
Music, Movies, and Books
Reading adventure books
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Thaipusam festival in Kuala Lumpur
Playing with kangarooss
Snorkelling in the Whitsundays
Countries I’ve Visited
Belgium, Cambodia, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Malaysia, Martinique, Morocco, Netherlands, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In