Not Accepting Guests
- Last login 24 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Nitin Bhardwaj’s full profile.
I am a guy in my 20's born with an aim to explore every corner of god's creation.
To know more about me, you can check out the below links :-
Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/knbdtu/
Linkedin :- https://in.linkedin.com/in/nitinbhardwajkomaravolu
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
To get to know about people from whom I can learn about their country's culture and they can know about my country.
- adventure travel
- trying new things
Music, Movies, and Books
Music Bands :- Coldplay, Nirvana, Beatles, Linkin Park
Movies :- Into the Wild, Eat Pray Love, Arizona Dreams, Interstellar, Dunkirk, Harry Potter Series, regional movies and many more
TV Series :- To name a few, some of my favourites include F.R.I.E.N.D.S., Breaking Bad, Band of Brothers, Hostages etc.
Books :- Though not a big fan of books, my some reads include Harry Potter Series and The Diary of a Young Girl.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
1. Did my first trek at Kheerganga (alt. 2960m) without prior experience and knowledge.
2. Did my first cliff jump in Yana.
1. First ever solo International Trip.
2. Somehow managed to enjoy Dead Sea (though salt water's horrible).
3. Rode in military truck to Rosh HaNikra grottoes (near Israel - Lebanon border).
1. Saw Tiger Sharks in Maldives at the equator.
Teach, Learn, Share
What I Can Share with Hosts
About my travel experience, culture, language and somewhat cuisine also.
Countries I’ve Visited
Cambodia, India, Israel, Malaysia, Maldives, Oman, Palestine, Thailand, Turkey, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In