- 11% response rate
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Juan Pablo’s full profile. It’s free!
The man displaying politeness and courteuosy with a foreigner shows that he is a citizen of the world, and that his heart is not an island separated from the lands of others, but a continent that joins them.
Hi! Mi name is Juan Pablo, I'm not attractive at all, not photogenic either. My best friend is a clawn who gives me some advices. He's got eyes of a frog and he lives inside my ear. He talks too much and sometimes he bothers himself and when I ask him anything, he almost never answers me back but he can give his life for me and I give my life for him. We know that there exists a disparity around our circle/neighborhood.
People think that I am weird. Just because I go running round the city with my notebook beside talking to dogs, wearing short pants and some cowboy's boots with an umbrella in my hand and a bullfighter's hat in my head.
But I'm not completely weird, I (can) talk to people too. I tell them lots of lies just to game/trick with their minds. I like to tell them bad directions for the path/place they're looking for in order that they get always late to the place they need to go.
I walk beside two fairy godmothers flying high with them and then we pass by people, making funny faces to them and they get confused.
I love to walk all alone because, that way, I'm allowed to talk to the wind. All is alright even if I know I can explode suddenly as a mine from the Second World War.
I am psychomaniac and antisocial.
Right after I greet you I wash my hands with antibacterial soap.
I also fear the shadows and because of them, I dare not to go to the bathroom. But this is normal, because I'm just 22 year old.
However, I ride my bicycle, and don't talk to strangers
I'm in good humor, feeling quite happy and I'm feeling breathful/willing.
I know my face is looking a bit serious but I am happy. I'm going to play with my friends in the cemetery. By the way, I'm in love with one of those friends. One year ago she died suddenly without leaving traces and witness. She is a beautiful girl with a violet/pale coloured face and every night she goes with me riding bicycle. She can't talk because she is deaf and dumb.
And so, people think that I'm talking by myself and they think I'm needing help. =)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
1) Enrique Peña y Lillo -27- Feb. 2011. (La Serena, Chile)
2) Nolwenn Bodin -21- Feb. 2011. (Bovage, France)
3) Christiny Miller -19- Feb. 2011. (St. Luis, USA)
& Meagen Lanier -20- Feb. 2011. (New Orleans, USA)
4) Chealsea Mangold -20- Feb. 2011. (San Diego, USA)
& Kaila Mclerney -20- Feb. 2011. (Hawai, USA)
& Reannan Last -20- Feb. 2011. (San Diego, USA)
5) Joaó Vasconcelos -28- Marzo. 2011. (Fortaleza, Brasil)
& Tiago Vasoncelos -25- Marzo. 2011. (Fortaleza, Brasil)
6) Annika Roos -25- Marzo. 2011. (Duisburg, DEU)
& Neele Seemaun -26- Marzo. 2011. (Cologne, DEU)
7) Julia Liesbisch Peschl -20- Marzo. 2011. (Berlin, DEU)
8) Alice Devenney -22- Marzo. 2011. (Dublin, Ireland)
9) Sarah Skarlicki -26- Marzo. 2011 (Edmund, Canada)
10) Amelie Seib -25- Abril. 2011. (Milano, ITaly)
11) Gabriela Ghillanyova -35- Abril. 2011. (Dubai, EUA)
12) Gwennale Joret -26- Abril. 2011 (Angonlene, France)
& Otille Simon -27- Abril. 2011. (Villerenve, France)
13) Aurika Valantonyte -20- Mayo. 2011. (Vilna, Lituania)
14) Alexandria Procter -18- Junio. 2011. (Porth Elizabeth, South Africa)
15) Marique Paquin -22- Junio. 2011. (Montreal, Canada)
16) Riccarda Koerner -22- Agosto. 2011. (Munchen, DEU)
& Lisa Monitz -21- Agosto. 2011. (Luemburgo, DEU)
& Uta Knierim -28- Agosto. 2011. (Hamburg, DEU)
17) Lena Alarcan Zeller -20- Agosto. 2011. (Laudan, DEU)
& Luisa Giere -20- Agosto. 2011. (Laudan, DEU)
& Rosanna Schynausla -20- Agosto. 2011. (Otterslein, DEU)
...Loading more couchsurfers soon.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Yao Ming Meme.
Countries I’ve Visited
Brazil, Paraguay, Uruguay
Countries I’ve Lived In