Wants to Meet Up
- Last login 3 days ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Maxim’s full profile. It’s free!
the world is small, enjoy life, live healthy, help people&they'll help you
Well, I'm tall&scrawny, with blue eyes, I don't smoke, don't drink alcohol.Also I don't eat meat. While I like sport:football, voleyball, swimming, mountain skiing & also latin dances. I like traveling&communicating with people, especially in foreign languages (to speak in foreign languages it's all down to me). I like to meet our friends: the old & the new. I appreciate in people life activity,common sense & sense of humor.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Our local CS community is very active. We have a lot of events which take place almost every day, just check Moscow group and Moscow CS Event Calendar
I took, take and will take part in many CS meeting and events, e.g.:
- Regular Moscow Tuesday meeting.
- Regular Moscow Thursday&Sunday Polyglot meeting.
But now they're over.
- Moscow World Cinema Club.
but insead of it we now have «KINOsreda | secret society»
- Trip to Chernobyl 21-23Feb 2008. We were 15!
- Trip to Kaliningrad 30Apr-4May 2009.
- Trip to Italy 20July-07Aug 2009
- Trip to Montenegro, Croatia, Albania, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Serbia 06-20 Oct 2010
- Trip to China and Philippines 03-24 Jan 2010
- Trip to the festival Рожайка-2011 Jun2010
- Invasion to Kazan 4-9 Nov 2010
- Invasion to Smolensk 20-21 Nov 2010
- Invasion to Veliky Novgorod 11-12 Dec 2010.
- We celebrated NY-2011 at Studio-7. There were more than 100persons. Maybe more we still can't count us.
- Invasion to Pskov 4-7 Jan2011
- Invasion to Kolomna Feb2011
- Invasion to Vologda 6-8 March2011
- Invasion to Klin March 2011
- Invasion to Nizhny Novgorod 16-17 Apr2011. We were 40, from Moscow, Kazan and NN.
- Trip to the festival Empty Hills-2011 11-13 June
- Trip to the festival Рожайка-2011 18-19 June
- Take part in Running City in Sergiev Posad 25 June2011
- Trip to the festival Kupala-fest-2011 2-3 July
- Trip to the festival Aрхстояние-2011 30-31 July
- We visited 2.Flugtag in Moscow 7 Aug2011
- The festival of fireworks in Kostroma 13-14 Aug2011
- The show AVIAMAX 21 Aug2011
- During the Celebration of the Day of City Moscow we went to the festival in Kolomenskoe, took part in the competition Pathfinder and watched the AlfaShow at Vorobyevy Mountains 3-4 Sept2011
- The Moscow CS Invasion 8-13 Sept 2011
- The Kosmosfest afterparty 17 Sept 2011
And a lot of info about it in my FB page
Flagcounter was added on the 23rd of April, 2009.
MapLoco was addded 11 Aug2011.
So since the 23rd of February 2008 I've hosted, I'm hosting and I'll host. It's the list of my guests:
1. Marcus Muller(Germany, Berlin) and 2 his friends Lorbeer Klaus(Germany, Giessen, Hessen) & Aruschan Wartumjan 21-27 March 2008
2.Peter Tempfli(Hungary, Budapesht) 12-14 April 2008
3.Jeremy Parker (UK, London) 22-26 April 2008
4.Tavo&Conchi (Chile, Santiago) about a week May 2008
5. Jeremy Yu (Toronto, Canada) 10-12 June 2008
6.Aude Friren “Coco!” (France, Oloron-Sainte-Marie) about 2weeks June-July 2008
7. Lali(Spain, Mataro) 07-11 Aug 2008, 16-17 Aug 2009
8. Monika Prats Castelvi (Spain, Barcelona) 09-11 Aug 2008
9. Brigitte Holtkamp and her friend Cédric (Switzerland, Zurich, Gossau) 11-14 Aug 2008
10. Grey Lee and his brother Benny (USA, Massachusetts, Cambridge) 13-14 Aug 2008
11. Flavio Maganetti (Italy, Tirano) 16-19 Aug 2008
12.Sviatoslav Gabelko (Ukraine, Dnepropetrovsk) 19-20 Aug 2008
13. Yvonne Deeney (UK, London) 7-14 Oct 2008
14. Fleur and Ollie (UK, London) 14-16 Oct 2008
15.Cristina and Roger (Spain, Barcelona) 16-18 Oct 2008
16. Priyank Thatte (Toronto, Canada) 26-29 Oct 2008
17. Bruno Waterlot (France, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, Tourcoing) 20-23 Nov 2008
18. Barbara and Italo(Brasil, Rio-de-Janeiro)12-14 Dec 2008
19.Tobias Schneider (Germany,Rostock)&PaschaTroshin(Russia,Kazan22-24Dec2008
20. Enrique Trejo and his friend Silvano(Mexico City) 24-28 Dec 2008
21. Delphine and Nicolas (France, La Souterraine) 29 Jan-01 Feb 2009
22.Friedhelm Weinberg(Germany, Dresden)13-15 Feb 2009
23. Marc Vicola and Nicola (Australia, Canberra) 27 Feb - 02 March 2009
24. Bastien CHAIX (France, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, Auriol) 25-26 March 2009
25. Maren + Fred Ziechmann (Germany, Berlin) 26-28 March 2009
26. Eirik Barstad (Norway, More og Romsdal, Hareid) 27-31 March 2009
27.Ramadan(Tripoli, Libya),a friend of Bobaker Agseibat(Banghazi,Libya)1-6Apr2009
28. Miguel Herrero (Spain, Madrid) 6-7 April 2009
29. Alyaksandr Stzhalkouski (Belarus, Minsk) 7-8 April 2009
30. Alain M. (Russia, Moscow City, Moscow) 12-13,14-15 April 2009
31. Genrikh Klimenko (Russia, Moscow City, Moscow) 15-16 April 2009
32. Olga Kn (Russia, Moscow City, Moscow) 16-17 May 2009
33. Colin(Bristol, England, UK) 24-26 May 2009
34. Muriel(Paris, Ile-de-France, France) 29-31 May 2009
35. Sweetlana Lisova(Ukraine, Kiev) 30-31 May 2009
36. Albert Company Olmo (Spain, Barcelona) 11-12 June 2009
37. Elena Baygulova (France, Paris) 3-5 July 2009
38.Thomas Metz(France,Strasbourg)8-10Aug 09
39.Ryan Jensen(Danemark,Egtved)16-17 Aug 2009
40.Levina Alexandra(Russia, Moscow)16-17 Aug 2009
41. Mateo Roldán & Daniela(Equador, Quito)23-26 Nov 2009
I can't say that I remember all of my guests because a lot of my friends surf for a few days if there's a space o they rent out one of my room if they stay for some weeks and even months. Also some of my guests surfed at my parents' dacha.
So I surfed twice in Russia, 5 times in Bali, Indonesia, 3 times in Peru, 3 times in Chile, once in Ukraine, 2 times in Belarus and 2times in Serbia, many thanks to:
1.Natalia Philippova (Russia, Saint Petersburg)28-31 March 2008
2. Tia Nirmala (Indonesia, Bali,Jimbaran)4-6 Nov 2008
3. Diego Fontanive (Indonesia, Bali, Ubud)6-9 Nov 2008
4. Nyoman Suparta (Indonesia, Bali, Gianyar)9-11 Nov 2008
5. Steven Lemmon (Indonesia, Bali,Ubud)11-15 Nov 2008
6. Arnantyo Naresyworo (Indonesia, Bali,Tabanan)15-17 Nov 2008
7. Erika Manrique (Peru, Lima) 30 Dec 2008-05 Jan 2009
8. Javier Silva (Peru, Nazca) 06-07 Jan 2009
9. Betoalonso Gallegos Marin (Peru, Arequipa) 11-12 Jan 2009
10. Alejandro Diaz, el Chico (Chile, San Pedro de Atacama) 13-15 Jan 2009
11. Barbara and Ian (Chile, Renaca) 17-20 Jan 2009
12.Tavo&Conchi (Chile, Santiago) 16-17, 20-24Jan2009
13. Sweetlana Lisova(Ukraine, Kiev) 21-23 Feb 2009
14. Konstantin Voronin(Belarus, Minsk) 11-12 March 2009
15. Irinka Petrochenko and Ales Barszczewski(Belarus, Grodno) 12-13 March 2009
16. Ulyana Neretina(Russia, Kaliningrad) 30 Apr-2 May 2009
17. Oxana Donskikh(Russia, Kaliningrad) 2-4 May 2009
18. Olga Kn(Russia, Moscow City, Moscow) 17-20 May 2009
19.Giovanni Parrachini(Italy,Genova) 25-27 July 2009
20.Davide Santi(Italy,Cicagna) 27-30 July 2009
21.Filippo Cavalieri(Italy,Campania,Vitulazio) 30 July-01 Aug 2009
22.Jovan Djeric(Serbia,Novi Sad)17 Oct 2009
23.Ivan Bojovic(Serbia,Belgrade,Ripanj)17-19 Oct 2009
24. Deric(Philippines, Manila) 04-05&20-23 Jan 2010
25.Bina&Nate(Philippines, Cebu) 14-18&19-20 Jan 2010
26. Johari Gregorio (Italy, Catania)7-9May 2011
27.Alexander Sumilovs (Riga, Latvia) 10-11May 2011
28.Cristina and Roger (Spain, Barcelona)27-28Sept, 13-14 Oct2011
29.Machado (Portugal, Lisbon)28-30 Sept2011
30.Ilmer van Golde(Portugal, Lisbon)01-02 Oct2011
31.Fernando(Portugal, Porto)02-03 Oct2011
32.Sascha Kurhajec (Spain, Madrid)03-07 Oct2011
33.Miguel&Yana (Spain, Madrid)07-09 Oct2011
34.Angeles Carrion (Spain, Madrid)09-11 Oct2011
35.Luis&Pilar(Ciempozuelos, Madrid, Spain)11-13 Oct2011
36.Lali(Spain, Mataro) 14-21 Oct2011
37. Monika Prats Castelvi (Spain, Barcelona) 21-25 Oct2011
38.Milda&Robertas(Lithuania, Vilnius)25-28 Oct2011
39.Andrei Kuznetsov(Belarus, Minsk)28-30 Oct2011
40.Diana Belskaya (Belarus, Minsk)30Oct-01Nov 2011
41.Rimma Ushkevich (Belarus, Minsk)01-04, 06-07 Nov201
traveling, foreign languages, sport & communication with people, latin dances.
- world cup
Music, Movies, and Books
Music:Queen,some classical ,some Russian :Talkov,Kino&some bards.
Movies:about the life&culture of different countries,Scene of Woman, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, On the peak point and old Soviet films.(Max's choice)
Books:historical or something in a foreign language.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
I've seen Macchu Picchu in Peru, Ankgor Wat in Cambodia, Nong Nooch in Thailand, freestyle(World Cup at Vorobyevy Mountains in Moscow), las lineas de Nazca, el canyon Colca en Arequipa, San Pedro de Atacama y Valparaiso en Chile, the Underground River in Sabang, Philippines, the Chocolate Hills in Bohol, Philippines.
I was mentioned in the book "Couchsurfing on the continent" written by my guest Fleur!
Also I was intervied about CS in my flat by the Moscow TV channel "TV Center", and then everybody could see some fragments of this programme on TV!
Teach, Learn, Share
I'd like to improve my foreign languages & to meet new friends. Also I'd like to learn and to gain a better understanding of different cultures. I like to give people practical advice when they come to Russia. So I'm open to exchange skills, experience&knowledge.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Chile, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Egypt, France, Indonesia, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Monaco, Montenegro, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In
Hungary, Russian Federation