Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kirstine’s full profile. It’s free!
To stay happy :)
I am a very open-minded person who loves to travel and meet new people so CS is kind of the perfect tool for me. Why do I love to travel, well, so far I have met the most amazing people wherever I go whom somehow have contributed to my way of seeing, feeling and perceiving the world. Also I love to explore new cultures and traditions. I appreciate activities in nature very much and since I come from a country with no mountains and the sea, which is sometimes so cold that I can walk at the frozen sea to nearby islands I really enjoy being in tropical countries with coastline and mountains.
At the moment I am a student living in Copenhagen, Denmark until July 2013 when I am off for new adventures.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
I have definitely not been as active in CS as I want yet but I will do my best to meet up with people and whenever I have a place for visitors I am more than happy to host you.
kayak, Hang out with cocktails, Hiking, Bonfires, Travelling, Meeting new people, Dancing, Laughing, Development work, Exploring.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Living 10 days in a jungle-village in Borneo (studies)
- Teaching English to Chinese classes with up to 120 students at the time
- Enjoying peaceful life of India living in an area without electricity.. and food (almost)
- Growing my own quinoa field in Altiplano, Bolivia (studies)
- Getting to know amazing coffee farmers and the benefits of fair trade in Nicaragua (studies)
- Hiking in Himalaya, and getting stuck in the snow - cold but beautiful!
- Kayaking between islands in Southern Denmark
- Sharing stories and laughing with people from all around the world - must be my favourite!
- Flying in an air-balloon during sunrise in Turkey
Teach, Learn, Share
Never stop sharing, then you will always learn
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belize, Chile, Cuba, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, India, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Paraguay, Peru, Singapore, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States
Countries I’ve Lived In
Bolivia, China, Denmark, India, Nicaragua, United Kingdom