Wants to Meet Up
- 50% response rate
- Last login about 3 hours ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kenneth’s full profile. It’s free!
To find myself in this lovely world
Very nice guy (I guess) :D, well educated, very polite (seems a boring resume about me but believe me I am not that boring :P) and I am detached. I think I am a little bit shy at the beginning :)
I love to smile!
Do things because you love it! and Make Things happen!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
For this moment I can just surf (hang around) until I find a flatmate who can enjoy hosting people.
In the past I used to host up to 2 people in my apartment in Lima. I have just moved back to Lima from Buenos Aires where I have been living for about 2 years.
Great!!!! Just wonderful and funny moments with the surfers I host! I met people from Australia, Chile, Peru, Germany, Austria, Finland, Brazil and France and want to met many more :)
This is really a fantastic experience!
What really makes my life engaging is to spend time with friends (including relatives). I enjoy playing sports (tennis, swimming, windsurfing), listening to music and watching some movies! I love to meet new people, to know other cultures, lo learn languages and to travel!
Music, Movies, and Books
Any book written by Paulo Coelho
Paula from Isabel Allende
The greatest salesman in the world from Og Mandino
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Just four amazing things I have done in my life:
- paragliding (once with a pilot and twice by myself)
- another time I have trekked for 4 days by a fantastic Trail in Yungay/Huaraz (Peru) with 11 international folks (2 canadians, 5 frenchs, 1 swiss, 1 italian, 1 german and me)
- the best one was the experience I was living there in Argentina...... living alone, living by myself, having a lot of fun, meeting very nice people and of course growing up! :)
- And the last amazing thing is doing this: meeting people from everywhere doing CouchSurfing. By this time I have hosted an australian couple, 2 german (twice), 1 english, 4 german, 2 austrian, 1 estonian, 4 colombian, 2 brazilian, 1 French, 2 german girls and 1 USA lovely girl!!! All great experiences!
Teach, Learn, Share
Share experience, learn new cultures and languages and share my own experience
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hungary, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, United States, Venezuela
Countries I’ve Lived In