- Last login 2 months ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Kynsléy’s full profile.
I've travelled a bit and I'm now like a sponge that has absorbed the various cultures I've experienced. Catch me sleeping on the roof of a rusted carriage or in the opulence of a hotel by the Eiffel tower; either way, I'd make the most of it!
I've just published a book about my exchanges with couchsurfers across every continent. The book is titled, 'What Lies Beyond: Travel Ventures Into Curious & Other Worlds' available on Amazon, Fishpond and Ebay.
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
So I can be a local everywhere I go...
People, anything offbeat...
Music, Movies, and Books
What Lies Beyond - Kynsley Nazareth (myself)
Some of my travel experiences/articles about my book on International Media:
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- I saved my brother's life.
- Have floated on the dead sea
- Experienced our car (while ignition off in neutral gear) roll uphill seemingly against the gravitational force at the Gravity hill in Pekina, South Australia.
- Invoked a spirit which moved the stainless steel bowl we used while playing on the Ouija Board!
- Been to a venue where Serial Killers operated & kept corpses in acid contained barrels.
- Observing the fury of an erupting volcano & dodging lava rocks while climbing up Mt Yasur volcano on the Vanuatu island of Tanna.
Countries I’ve Visited
Albania, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Jordan, Kenya, Kosovo, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vanuatu
Countries I’ve Lived In
Australia, India, New Zealand