Maybe Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Eduardo’s full profile. It’s free!
Hug a panda! Follow the silk road! Get to Java!
I´m a friendly, chill out guy. I am a resident in Internal Medicine. As you might think, my career absorbs a lot of my time, but I´m always looking for ways to have fun and let the stress away. I love spending time with the people I care about. I'm always thinking in travelling. I´m a dreamer. Sometimes I'm shy. I love hanging out with my friends and I love partying.
Be happy even if there's sadness in the world.
âOnce the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life"
â Michael Palin
"Travel, if you want to learn history. Travel, if you want to learn languages. Travel, if you want to learn art. Travel, if you want to learn geography. Travel, if you want to learn religion. Travel, if you want to learn anything. More importantlyÃ¢ÂÂ¦ Travel, if you want to discover yourself. Travel, if you want to discover others. Travel, if you want to discover life. In summary, TRAVEL!!"
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting anytime I´m able to and trying to meet couchsurfers everytime I visit a new destination.
* Judith from Germany.
* Pascal from Switzerland.
* Andy from England.
* Ernesta from Lithuania.
* Matan from Israel.
* Mathieu from Canada.
* Alex from USA.
* Giacomo from Italy.
* Aaron from USA.
* Klaudia from Poland.
* Dario from Italy.
* Oscar from USA.
* Luciano from Argentina.
I've been hosted by:
* Sibylle and Isabelle in Basel.
* Jana in San Antonio.
* Melanie in Houston.
* Antoine in Monterrey.
* Luca and Daniele in London.
* Adriaan in Amsterdam.
* Thomas in Berlin.
* Lenka in Prague.
* Miklos in Budapest.
* Sebastian and Christoph in Vienna.
* Aneta in Munich.
* Jérôme in Strasbourg.
* Max in Nancy.
* Sibylle and Isabelle in Basel again.
* Val in Chicago.
* Tihomir in Manhattan.
* Oscar in Washington, D.C.
* Stefane in Paris.
* Lenka and Iulian in London.
* Viktor in Reykjavik.
* Sibylle and Isabelle in Basel again!!!
* Pinar in Izmir.
* Drew in El Cairo.
* Matan in Tel Aviv.
* Sarah in Anaheim.
* Azadeh in Los Angeles.
* Jenner in San Francisco.
* Nathan in Flagstaff.
* Luciano in Buenos Aires.
* Mike in San Pedro, Belize.
* Lucy in Harbin, China.
I've hanged out with:
* Valérie from Belgium in Guadalajara.
* Jean-Sebastien from France in San Antonio.
* Eric from France in Monterrey.
* Annie from Mexico in Monterrey.
* Michael from Germany in Guadalajara.
* Sarah from Germany in Guadalajara.
* Zuli from Perú in Vienna.
* Marie from Austria in Viena.
* Betti from Austria in Guadalajara.
* Tash from New Zealand in Guadalajara.
* Julija from Latvia in NYC.
* Jonas from Germany in NYC.
* Arthur from France in NYC.
* Jacob from Germany in NYC.
* Victor from Brazil in NYC.
* Vladimir from Russia in Guadalajara.
* Demian from Germany in Guadalajara.
* Natali from Russia in Paris.
* Nontas from Greece in Paris.
* Elizabeth from USA in Paris.
* Nash from Switzerland in Paris.
* Maja from Poland in Reykjavik.
* Viktorija from Lithuania in Reykjavik.
* Joonas from Finland in Istanbul.
* Ben from Germany in Turkey.
* Alex from Russia in Cappadocia.
* Amara from USA in Cappadocia.
* Kivanc from Turkey in Dubai.
* Guillemette from France in Dubai.
* Leo from Israel in Jerusalem.
* Oskar from Colombia in Jerusalem.
* Michael from USA in Tel Aviv.
* Sam from France in Tel Aviv.
People I've converted into CS:
* Mauricio from Mexico.
* Victor from Mexico.
* Verónica from Mexico.
Music, party, science, forensics, medicine, rheumatology, travelling, hanging out with friends, movies, animals, turtles, people, languages, learning, sunsets and sunrises, walking-all-night tours around the city, walking in foreign cities, drinking games, beach, cities, eating, beer, blue, Europe, french, I love Paris, nature, couchsurfing, crepes, trains.
Music, Movies, and Books
Movies: Amélie, Kill Bill, The Lord of the Rings, Fight Club, Magnolia, Children of men, Ratatuille, V for Vendetta, Blindness, Sin City, 300, 28 days later, District 9, Avatar, Sunshine, Inglorious Bastards, Slumdog Millionaire, Inception.
Tv: Friends, CSI, Dexter, South Park, House MD, How I met your mother?, 24, Six feet under.
Music: My favorites: Keane, Coldplay, The Killers and Muse. Also: Mickey 3d, Carla Bruni, Dido, Babasónicos, Kaolin, Travis, Black Eyed Peas, Madonna, David Guetta.
Books: Jules Verne, Conan Doyle, Tolkien, Allan Poe, Milan Kundera, Chuck Palahniuk.
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
Touching a beating heart in a dog surgery.
Backpack through Europe with my best friends.
Lay down on Champs de Mars at night while seeing a blue Tour Eiffel sparkle.
Greenland from an airplane.
Road Trip through San Luis Potosí.
Iceland, Cappadocia, Pamukkale, Abu Dhabi, Israel :)
Teach, Learn, Share
I can teach you: spanish, Chupicultura the best drinking game ever, how to cure yourself, how to cook spontaneous crèpes and delicious garlic shrimps, to deliver a baby in a emergency, & much more ;)
I'd like to learn to play the guitar and I wanna practice my french. I want to learn to make lightgraffiti :O
Countries I’ve Visited
Argentina, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Palestine, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City State
Countries I’ve Lived In