Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 year ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Federica’s full profile. It’s free!
I am simple and sincere. I love meeting new people and different cultures.
I am cheerful, but also a little reserved and shy.
I'm a teacher (italian, history, geography; students aged between 11 to 14). I re-discover every day the beauty of being with young people and help them to be interested in other cultures and friendly with others.
* When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion.
* Never go to bed angry. Stay up and fight. :-)
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
HOW I PARTICIPATE IN COUCHSURFING
Hosting & (soon!) surfing
For me, CS is not about finding a free accomodation, or offering one, but it's about gaining experience and enriching oneself.
* Mimi from Canada (3 days)
* Kasia & Olga from Poland (2 days)
* Lucia from Argentina (1 day)
* Kasia & Anja from Poland (2 days)
* Julie & Baptiste from Belgium (1 day)
* Gala from Ukraine (1 day)
* Mira from Bulgaria (1 day)
* Victor from Portugal (2 days)
* Daisy from France (3 days)
* Sylvia from Belgium (1 day)
Not yet! :-)
* 1st May 2010, Spring Meeting in Treviso
* 13th June 2010, BBq & potluck in Padua
* 12th July 2010, Meeting in Treviso
Books, cinema, soccer (I'm a soccer player!), travelling, COOKING (surf my kitchen if you want, I love it!), learning, making new experiences, MUSIC (I can't live without music!).
Music, Movies, and Books
Music (INCOMPLETE): Fiorella Mannoia, Ivano Fossati, Fabrizio De Andrè, Francesco Guccini, Daniele Silvestri, Paola Turci, Carmen Consoli, Rossana Casale, Cranberries, Alanise Morissette, brasilian music (Marisa Monte, Adriana Calcanhotto, Carlinhos Brown...), Joni Mitchell, Ani di Franco, Noa, Diana Krall, Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Paris Combo, Bob Marley, Bruce Springsteen, U2, Sting...
Books (INCOMPLETE): H. Murakami; J. Coe (I love him!); A. Tabucchi; S. King; B. Yoshimoto; Antoine De Saint Exupéry; G. Faletti; K. Hosseini; T.B. Jelloun; P. Mastrocola; N. Hornby; R. Campo; I. Allende...
Teach, Learn, Share
I'm teacher of Italian as foreign language: I could teach you a little bit of Italian, during your stay.
I'd love to share with you the musics and the movies I like.
I'd like to learn to play chess and speak other languages.
I am an enthusiastic COOKSURFER, so I would love to learn new recipes from other countries; in exchange, of course, I could teach you some typical Italian recipe.
Countries I’ve Visited
Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, France, Greece, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom
Countries I’ve Lived In