Not Accepting Guests
- Last login about 1 month ago ago ago
Join Couchsurfing to see Lara’s full profile.
Fellow traveler from Montreal Canada, now living in the Netherlands, and soon moving to Germany.
I’m passionate about psychology - am now in the process of completing a PhD. I’m also passionate about travel and discovering new countries! I like the spontaneity and that can accompany solo travels. I’d say I’m laidback and open-minded, and I would love to hear your story and share mine!
Why I’m on Couchsurfing
My first experience on Couchsurfing was in California, and I loved the couchsurfing community since. So I’m here for adventure and the chance to meet all kinds of different people to spice up that adventure.
- meeting new people
One Amazing Thing I’ve Done
- Co-piloting a miniature plane on the way back, when I'm actually a nervous flyer.
- Jumping into a river inhabited by crocodiles for a full 3 seconds in Jamaica.
- Solo Travel in Southeast Asia!
- Successfully jump-roped a long fire rope on the beach in Thailand.
- Spontaneously breaking into improvised musicals.
What I Can Share with Hosts
I can attempt to teach you French!
I can also bring some Canadian maple goodies with me.
Countries I’ve Visited
Austria, Belgium, Cuba, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Portugal, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Viet Nam
Countries I’ve Lived In
Canada, Morocco, Netherlands